FM Forums | Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2016 · Harry Potter Festival - Cosplay

Blakemore
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Harry Potter Festival - Cosplay

Thank you so much Jarmo!

My wife and kids really love the whole series. I've always enjoyed the movies but haven't been as huge of a fan as they are. Of course, I don't let them know that because it makes it a lot more fun for them.

Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of quidditch. I spent most of that time wandering around the college looking at all the old stuff. That was actually part of the deal I struck with my wife for us to go, I was able to have a day to wander around Philly and be a history geek!

Thanks for the compliments on the wand too. This has probably been the most significant thing about the whole thing, I now have an addiction to making stuff out of clay. I seriously can't stop!

HaJa wrote:
YES YES YES what a picture

All along when HP books were published, my sons red them, first in English and later in Finnish. To stay on the map I had to read them books too

When You get pictures from the Quidditch tournament ready, do share, please!!!

Jarmo

BTW, the wand, it is magic,

Dec 15, 2016 at 09:30 PM
Disaster
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Harry Potter Festival - Cosplay

Love the PP. Perfect use of low camera angle and fitting background. Some serious time was put into that costume.

Dec 17, 2016 at 07:54 AM
LegatoMuzic

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Harry Potter Festival - Cosplay

Nice... I just posted this today... You might like it: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1466026

Dec 19, 2016 at 12:33 PM
       end

FM Forums | Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.