Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Canon 5DSR, practically new, <1K actuations, $2900 w/acces...

Healey
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon 5DSR, practically new, <1K actuations, $2900 w/accessories

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 5DSR, practically new, <1K actuations, $2900 w/ accessories

Withdrawn

Price: $2,900.00
Payment method: Paypal or Square CC accepted
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Ship Via Fed Ex with declared value, will ship internationally to verified addresses only at actual shipping cost.

For Sale: 5DSR purchased new. hardly used, only used to test camera back in studio and landscape situations (near my vehicle not backcountry, I am now 70 years old) To get a shutter count I need to send the camera back to Canon and pay $89 (bad move on canons part), so I cannot provide an exact count, but less than 1000 actuations for sure.

It is a perfectly good camera, the photos I took were excellent, but a full backpack weighs 35 pounds, so this camera is no longer viable for me.

I have listed the condition as 9+ Shipping is included for Continental US, will ship internationally to verified addresses only at actual shipping cost. but the condition is probably 10, I have been told by my customers on FM that I have rated my other equipment that I sold here too critically. Please read my feedback.

Includes:
Original Box
Manuals and CDs
original cords and adapters
charger and battery
5DSR camera strap
eye cup cover

Accessories Included: (see photo below)
Vello Snap-on glass led protector - $24.95 (all values new based on B&H pricing)
2 Canon remote switch RS 80N3 $46.95 ea.
Canon IFC-500UII (extra long tethering cord) $39.95
Watson battery $34.95
Sunwayfoto PCL 5DSR (right angle bracket) $74.95
32 gb CF card 160 mp/s $47.95
32 gb CF card 90 mp/s $21.95
CF card holder

total value new included in price: $338.60
B&H price for new 5DSR $3699.00
total package price new: $4087.60

I prepared this as my ultimate kit, but my loss is your gain.

I am also selling my 135mm Zeiss and 21mm Zeiss that I used with this camera. These lenses and the 50mp sensor produce extremely sharp and detailed images. The color that the Zeiss lenses produce is unmatched (in my not so humble opinion) Please see the lenses listed separately. Or if they are not up yet, please PM me.

I will accept serious offers for any combination of lenses and body. Please make sure you have the proper funding before making any offers.

Shipping will be via FedEx with declared value for actual sale price. Shipping is estimated to be about $50, will ship internationally to verified addresses only at actual shipping cost to us.

Can take Paypal (please add paypal fees on your end) or I can send a credit card invoice to you through Square with an added 3% cc transaction fee.

Edited on Jan 08, 2017 at 12:24 PM · View previous versions

Oct 21, 2016 at 05:08 PM
Healey
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Canon 5DSR, practically new, <1K actuations, $2900 w/accessories

More images of 5DSR

Edited on Jan 08, 2017 at 12:25 PM · View previous versions

Oct 21, 2016 at 05:13 PM
Healey
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Canon 5DSR, practically new, <1K actuations, $2900 w/accessories

I have had a request for sample images off this camera. However this camera produces 70MB RAW images, so I cannot put a sample up. However I have made some jpegs from a RAW file that might be adequate for information purposes. No adjustments to the file except for the auto sharpening I have set on Camera Raw. I forgot to change the setting.

Anyway, windy day with tripod fully extended. 160 ISO at 1/2000 shutter speed F5.6 using 135mm Zeiss Apo-Sonnar.

Great color, amazing sharpness. Rio Arriba County is clearly legible on the white trailer.

The 21mm + 135mm + 5DSR is a kit put together for color and resolving power.

full shot for scale

Detail of parking lot to see detail.

Oct 27, 2016 at 11:35 AM
Bob Nancarrow
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: Canon 5DSR, practically new, <1K actuations, $2900 w/accessories

Incredible resolution! Looks to surpass many medium format cameras and backs costing much more. So many cropping opportunities too. Good luck with the sale. Bob Nancarrow

Oct 27, 2016 at 05:04 PM
Healey
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: Canon 5DSR, practically new, <1K actuations, $2900 w/accessories

I have decided to use these lenses and body in an upcoming photoshoot, so I am withdrawing the sale. if I decide the kit is really too heavy, I may list them later again as a full kit.

For those thinking about purchasing the 5DRS to use with their current Canon lenses. Might I say that the body has abilities greater than the canon lenses can achieve. You should save up your money and buy the ultrahigh resolving power lenses that make the 5DRS worth using.

Nov 04, 2016 at 01:29 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.