Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List
  

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2016 · Michigan Vineyard Wedding
  
 
t4haughton
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Michigan Vineyard Wedding


Here's a recent wedding from a Willow Harbor Vineyard in Michigan. This was my 8th wedding across 4 states in 8 weeks. Was great to finish with a great couple, awesome family and great location.

The full story is on the my blog: http://wasabiphotography.com/blog/

01


02


03


04


05


06


07


08


09


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


17


18


19


20


21


22


23


24


25


26


27


28


29


30


31


32


33


34


35


36


37


38


39


40


41


42


43


44


45


46


47


48


49


50


51


52


53


54


55




Oct 21, 2016 at 07:39 AM
Jay_Be
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Michigan Vineyard Wedding


Very nice work. It looks like a fun wedding to shoot.


Oct 21, 2016 at 07:59 AM
brick33308
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Michigan Vineyard Wedding


solid images and flawlessly exposed. What gear did you use?


Oct 21, 2016 at 01:30 PM
t4haughton
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Michigan Vineyard Wedding


Thanks. Two photographers - one with 1Dxs, one with 5D Mark IIIs. Each with the set of primes (24, 35, 50, 85, 135) and a 400 2.8 during the ceremony. Reception was lit with the Canon 600EX system, each of us had a transmitter on the camera (no flash) and three remote flashes around the room. Flashes are on 12 foot stands, with dual flash brackets so we can each have a light on a single stand.


Oct 21, 2016 at 11:46 PM
thepiecesfit
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Michigan Vineyard Wedding


These are fantastic Travis! Love the consistency, editing and style.


Oct 23, 2016 at 04:15 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 

        


Lightsearcher
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Michigan Vineyard Wedding


Beautiful and consistent work.

Thank you for sharing.

Marcelo



Oct 27, 2016 at 05:23 PM
BSPhotog
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Michigan Vineyard Wedding


t4haughton wrote:
Thanks. Two photographers - one with 1Dxs, one with 5D Mark IIIs. Each with the set of primes (24, 35, 50, 85, 135) and a 400 2.8 during the ceremony. Reception was lit with the Canon 600EX system, each of us had a transmitter on the camera (no flash) and three remote flashes around the room. Flashes are on 12 foot stands, with dual flash brackets so we can each have a light on a single stand.


Holy shit you brought a 400 2.8 to a wedding You animal.

Photos are solid, the couple will be over the moon I am sure. I was especially into the groomsmen photos from early in the day. It looks like they were game to do some different stuff. I like to think you were clutching the hood of that side-by-side for dear life in 12. The two halves of 27 seem a little off. Probably different cameras and different lenses, along with different direction relative to the light...so certainly understandable.



Oct 27, 2016 at 06:22 PM
t4haughton
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Michigan Vineyard Wedding


BSPhotog wrote:
Holy shit you brought a 400 2.8 to a wedding You animal.

My second did. He shoots sports for Getty regularly so we like to bring it just to get a reaction from the uncle Bobs.


BSPhotog wrote:
I like to think you were clutching the hood of that side-by-side for dear life in 12.

That was a remote mounted to the front of the ATV. Groomsman in the back firing it himself with a wizard.

BSPhotog wrote:
The two halves of 27 seem a little off. Probably different cameras and different lenses, along with different direction relative to the light...so certainly understandable.


Yes, two different cameras, though probably both 135s. Getting consistent color between my 5DIIIs and his 1Dxs is the bane of my existence. No reason the color should be identical out of the camera. Anyone with advice on this I'm open to hearing. We're both on AdobeRGB and setting to Camera Standard in LR. The 5D has more contrast and better saturation (especially reds and skintones). I've got to juice the 1Dx and really pay attention to contrast to get them even close. I'm hoping the 1DX Mark II looks identical to the 5D Mark IV for next year.



Oct 28, 2016 at 05:11 AM
fstop212
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Michigan Vineyard Wedding


these are fantastic. I've never seen such a happy bride before. Great shots. I loved them all


Oct 28, 2016 at 04:44 PM
CW100
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Michigan Vineyard Wedding


fishing wedding !



Nov 01, 2016 at 10:56 PM







FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password