New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Addie Senior // album

neighbourboy
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Addie Senior // album

Here's the album I did for my niece. We cut it really close, my sister was waiting as late as possible - hoping she'd get her braces off before the school needed her photo, but they just weren't going to come off in time. Then 2 weeks before we had scheduled to take photos, she had to go to the hospital due to an infection. Sadly, this is not entirely uncommon for her as she has Cystic Fibrosis. Fortunately she was released in time for the photos but still had something called a PICC line in, which meant that almost her entire right bicep was covered with a bandage with a little tube in the middle of it for antibiotics. We were able to hide it for many photos, but I had quite a bit of work to remove it in photoshop in others.

Thanks for looking - I'm always open to criticism.

Cover

13 a little digital dentistry on the right photo for the yearbook

Oct 20, 2016 at 03:13 AM
pmartin4665
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Addie Senior // album

I think you did a great job - beautiful girl and great shots! I really like the last one . . . very creative idea for a shot! I really like the first and last of the waterfront shots too. She should be happy with your "dental work" for the yearbook

Oct 20, 2016 at 03:35 AM
Vcook
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Addie Senior // album

#1 is great, #12 is killer, #16 is super fun

Oct 20, 2016 at 01:23 PM
jake14mw

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Addie Senior // album

Nice job, great set. #12 is fabulous. I like #1 a lot, but are her eyes really like that? They look overdone. Thanks for sharing.

Oct 20, 2016 at 07:27 PM
docsmiles17
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Addie Senior // album

love the "digital dentistry" being a dentist myself but digitally whiten to remove the grey tone to them

Oct 21, 2016 at 04:07 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

falconbach
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Addie Senior // album

Fantastic job. It's hard to pick a fav but #1, #10, #12 and #16 would be my pick plus the dog photo.

Oct 21, 2016 at 09:51 AM
RichCoyle
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Addie Senior // album

I love 2 and 3 for the story they tell of her. Beautifully composed and exposed, as well.

Oct 21, 2016 at 05:21 PM
neighbourboy
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Addie Senior // album

Thank you all, that's really how her eyes are, I didn't touch them in any of the shots.

Oct 22, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Shotokan

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Addie Senior // album

I don't see the braces as a problem. Her beauty and personality shine through. That's just how she looks at this time of her life, and you captured her at this unique time. She can bring those pictures out later to show her friends and family what she looked like with braces. You can do more pictures when the braces come off.
-Bob

Oct 22, 2016 at 04:25 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password