Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Fuji X-E2, 18-55mm 2.8-4 OIS, 27mm, accessories.

MountainMutt

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-E2, 18-55mm 2.8-4 OIS, 27mm, accessories.

Fuji gear for sale as a kit or individually

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I purchased this black X-E2 kit with the 18-55 kit lens new this summer from Adorama, along with a new black 27mm pancake. Everything has been lightly used and is in 9+ condition. I pamper my gear and keep it in padded cases when not being used. Filters have been on the lenses since they were taken out of the box and a screen protector has been on the camera. At the risk of being heretical, I found that I prefer other cameras to this Fuji system.

Here’s what’s for sale:

Lightly used X-E2 that’s been pampered. Includes all original material from box (original box, manual, battery, charger, strap and strap protective cover). Also includes the Fuji half leather case that's never been out of the box, as well as a second Fuji battery. Price for the camera, accessories, and case: $400

Kit 18-55 lens (black) that came in original camera box. Includes original Fuji caps, aftermarket “pinch” lens cap, lens hood, and a B&W filter. Price for all this: $350

27mm pancake lens in original box (also black). Includes original Fuji caps, aftermarket “pinch” lens cap, and a B&W filter. Price for all this: $250

Price for the X-E2 and 18-55 lens, case, and filters: $700

Price for everything: $875.

You pick up the PayPal fees or do PayPal gift. I’ll pay the shipping to a CONUS address.

I’ll post photos this weekend.

While I only have 2 ratings on FM, I do have a 100% rating on eBay as Ozarkjazz

Oct 19, 2016 at 08:05 PM
Jfree1994

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X-E2, 18-55mm 2.8-4 OIS, 27mm, accessories.

PM'd

Oct 20, 2016 at 06:04 PM
bigthreed
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Fuji X-E2, 18-55mm 2.8-4 OIS, 27mm, accessories.

tagged for feedback.

Oct 21, 2016 at 06:27 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.