New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Panasonic LX100 Raw images in LR5 Problem

ox0312
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Panasonic LX100 Raw images in LR5 Problem

I started using the LX100 very recently. Camera is functioning property and I shot mostly in RAW.

The problem comes when I import the RAW images into LR5. LR5 significantly darken the images as I select an image to edit. It seems that camera is applying some sort of adjustments in camera which is either ignored or reset by LR5.

Anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks!

Oct 20, 2016 at 12:54 AM
dalto

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Panasonic LX100 Raw images in LR5 Problem

When you initially see the image you are seeing the jpeg preview. When you click on it you are seeing a plain rendering of the raw. LR will not apply the same logic as your camera did when processing the jpeg so the image will almost always look different in some way.

If you see the the same thing consistently the easiest thing to do is save those adjustments as a preset and apply that preset on import to all the raw files from that camera.

Oct 20, 2016 at 06:43 PM
ox0312
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Panasonic LX100 Raw images in LR5 Problem

dalto wrote:
When you initially see the image you are seeing the jpeg preview. When you click on it you are seeing a plain rendering of the raw. LR will not apply the same logic as your camera did when processing the jpeg so the image will almost always look different in some way.

If you see the the same thing consistently the easiest thing to do is save those adjustments as a preset and apply that preset on import to all the raw files from that camera.

Thanks!... I dont want camera to apply those adjustments? Is there a way to disable this feature(or whatever) inside the camera?

Oct 20, 2016 at 08:08 PM

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password