Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED Tilt-Shift announced! |
Great news for architecture and landscape photographers! Nikon just released a new ultra wide tilt and shift lens which is now available for pre-order at B&H Photo. The price is steep at $3396, especially compared to Canon's TS-E 17/4L price currently selling for $2,149, but it promises very high image quality with three Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements and two Aspheric glass (AS) elements.
- Ultra-wide-angle perspective control lens with tilt/shift capabilities
- First NIKKOR PC-E lens that can be tilted parallel or perpendicular to shift
- Tilt and shift independently and then rotate up to 90° with new PC Rotation capability
- Non-stick Fluorine Coat resists dirt, water spots, fingerprints and smudges.
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Elements/groups: 17/13
- Special Elements: 3 ED + 2 aspherical elements + fluorine & Nano Crystal coatings
- Minimum focus: 0.25 m
- Maximum magnification: 0.18×
- Weight: 885g
- Diameter/Length: 89/124mm
- Number of apertures: 9
You can pick one up starting in November for $3,400.
Pre-order: B&H Photo
More info at nikon.com