Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Copy settings dialog box not appearing in LR CC develop module

ddjohns1

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Copy settings dialog box not appearing in LR CC develop module

I am completely stumped. For some reason when I upgraded to the latest LR CC (15.7), I am having an annoying problem with copying/synch develop settings from one photo to others.

When I select copy settings, the dialog box that allows one to select which develop settings to copy does not appear.

Interestingly, i can copy / paste develop settings to another photo by hitting the enter key after I click "copy" and then select another and click paste. However, it only allows me to copy ALL changes made the first photo.

Any ideas what could be wrong? I use Windows10. I have tried turning graphics support off, I have reset preferences, I have uninstalled and reinstalled LR, and i have searched/googled a number of times, but haven't found a solution. I'm not sure what else to try...

Thanks,
Dave

Oct 17, 2016 at 12:23 AM
Paul Mo
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Copy settings dialog box not appearing in LR CC develop module

First question - Do you use dual monitors?

Oct 17, 2016 at 07:47 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.