Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2016 · Fuji Pano mode, anyone having any luck with it ?

Pavel
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Fuji Pano mode, anyone having any luck with it ?

liggy wrote:
Honestly prefer iPhone panos to X camera panos.

funny you should mention that. I bought an iPhone 7+ a few days ago and took a few pannos ... and was stunned by how easy it is and how good the photos looked.

Times are a changin'

Oct 22, 2016 at 06:44 PM
cputeq
• • • • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Fuji Pano mode, anyone having any luck with it ?

ontime wrote:
Lightroom CC can do either JPEG or RAW.

Lightroom CC has been inconsistent for me - about 1 in 5 of my tripod or handheld panos does not stitch properly and I have to bring the files into Microsoft ICE. Actually, ICE almost always gives better results - the only reason I use Lightroom is because of how convenient it is.

Try Photoshop CC for panos.

I've also had inconsistent results with LR CC and apparently it uses a different algorithm than PS CC -- I can take a pano that LR completely screwed up and "Edit In..." as a pano in PS CC and it comes out great. Very surprising.

Oct 22, 2016 at 08:44 PM
charles.K
• • • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Fuji Pano mode, anyone having any luck with it ?

cputeq wrote:
Try Photoshop CC for panos.

I've also had inconsistent results with LR CC and apparently it uses a different algorithm than PS CC -- I can take a pano that LR completely screwed up and "Edit In..." as a pano in PS CC and it comes out great. Very surprising.

+1

PS CC is much better for many tasks, and it is great to have in the back ground when you need it.

Oct 23, 2016 at 08:19 PM
biffstephens

p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Fuji Pano mode, anyone having any luck with it ?

I had an X100T so I am used to it I guess. It is not idea but it does work....if FUJI is listening I would like to be able to control the with myself. It seems that you're stuck with 120 or 180 deg I think....I usually cut them down much farther than that. Keeping setting on AUTO seems to work best. Again prob not as good as stitching in PS but it does work.....

Oct 23, 2016 at 08:47 PM
       end

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.