New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Watermarking Software Needed

Maineguy
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Watermarking Software Needed

I am looking for a Watermarking software/Plug-in for my Mac that will allow me to "Batch Watermark" an entire folder of jpg's to send to clients. I just switched over to Photoshop CC but do not see this feature. I hope someone can help me out.

Oct 14, 2016 at 05:35 AM
Paul Mo
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Watermarking Software Needed

Are you using Lightroom? You set up a watermark in Lightroom and apply it when you export your jpegs.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/using-watermark-editor.html

Oct 14, 2016 at 05:58 AM
AceCo55

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Watermarking Software Needed

In Photoshop, you could set up an action or a script to do what you want.

Oct 14, 2016 at 07:22 AM
DanBrown
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Watermarking Software Needed

Watermark CC is a plugin panel for Photoshop CC. There's a free version and a paid version.

Oct 14, 2016 at 02:23 PM
butchM
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Watermarking Software Needed

Paul Mo wrote:
Are you using Lightroom? You set up a watermark in Lightroom and apply it when you export your jpegs.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/using-watermark-editor.html

+1 ... extremely easy and handles the export, re-naming, re-sizing, setting the color profile, sharpening, etc. in one step. Couldn't be easier and doesn't add any additional expense.

Once you have the export setting they way you like, save it as a User Export Preset and it takes only a couple of clicks and off you go. This also frees you to do other work while Lr churns out the files in the background.

If you have more than one type of export for different uses or different clients, you and make as many presets as you desire and apply them just as easily.

This method has saved me hundreds of hours over the past decade.

Oct 14, 2016 at 02:59 PM
OntheRez
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Watermarking Software Needed

iWatermark Pro. Can't imagine anyone needing all of it. Flexible. Comprehensive. Reasonable $$.

Robert

Oct 15, 2016 at 03:22 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Andrew Pece Photography
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Watermarking Software Needed

I tried to learn how to export watermarked images in PS. I gave up and I am good with actions etc in PS. In lightroom it is an absolute breeze. Don't watermark in PS do it in LR.

Oct 15, 2016 at 06:11 PM
rdeloe
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Watermarking Software Needed

If you do it in Lightroom, your only option for watermarking is inside the image (which may be exactly what you want). If you decide you want it outside the image area (in a border that gets added at export), or if you want more powerful watermarking options, you can install the 'Mogrify' tool. It adds a lot of extra useful functionality.

Oct 15, 2016 at 06:36 PM
butchM
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Watermarking Software Needed

rdeloe wrote:
If you do it in Lightroom, your only option for watermarking is inside the image (which may be exactly what you want). If you decide you want it outside the image area (in a border that gets added at export), or if you want more powerful watermarking options, you can install the 'Mogrify' tool. It adds a lot of extra useful functionality.

You can also apply text based watermarks in border areas by using the Print module ... simply select Print to jpeg instead of sending the file to printer ... indeed Mogrify does bring many additional assets to the table.

Oct 17, 2016 at 05:32 PM
Mr Mouse
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Watermarking Software Needed

You can record using a script in an action. Here is an example: A one-step action that uses a script to place in a watermark. That action is then used to batch watermark images using menu File>Automate>Image Processor Pro... That plug-in script can be downloaded from the web and installed. The Plug-in can be used from the Bridge and in Photoshop.

http://www.mouseprints.net/old/dpr/BatchWatermark.jpg

Batch Watermark different size images no problem at all

http://www.mouseprints.net/old/dpr/PlaceWatermark.jsx

Edited on Oct 19, 2016 at 03:43 PM · View previous versions

Oct 19, 2016 at 03:37 PM
RussHons
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Watermarking Software Needed

I use a program called Visual Watermark. cheep and works great. also lets you resize photos and/or rename them as you watermark them.

Oct 19, 2016 at 03:41 PM
RaduStefan

p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Watermarking Software Needed

Try PhotoMarks if you're looking for something easy to use. It's pretty much designed for batch watermarking photos, although it has other features like resize and rename.
http://photomarksapp.com/

Nov 03, 2016 at 03:10 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password