New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Help with selling memorabilia at events

morby
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Help with selling memorabilia at events

Hello everyone! I spend most of my time in the wedding forum, but I have something coming up that I need some help with. I own a photo booth company, and we are running 8 photo booths for the Philadelphia Flyer's at an event they have coming up in November. Fans can get their photo taken with their favorite players, and we will print out a 5x7 on the spot.

Beyond that I'd also like to sell memorabilia, to capitalize on the excitement of the moment. Last year we offered memorabilia online, but only a few people logged in and bought stuff. I'm thinking that we could sell much more if we had a station at the event. Does anyone know of companies that would set up a station where the fans could buy memorabilia with the photo that was just taken? Maybe apps that we could have on an iPad? Any ideas on how to do something like this on the day of the event?

Oct 13, 2016 at 03:57 PM
John Patrick
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Help with selling memorabilia at events

What kind of memorabilia? Like frames to put the photo in? Maybe hockey-themed frames?

Anything logoed with the Flyer's would need their and NHL permission, I'm sure.

John

Oct 13, 2016 at 06:13 PM
Michael White
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Help with selling memorabilia at events

ACI does players cards not the bubble gum type but the quality photo type if they are getting a photo with their favorite player then why not sell them a collectible player card with the players info The photogher has total control of the layout and what's on it order them ahead of time to sell or do one fo te player and another for the fam and sequence them so the pair has a unique number and the pair would be more valuable to the fan than the players only display them in an offsetting frame with one on the lt side the other on the rt side.

Oct 14, 2016 at 11:46 PM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.