p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · America Runs On

Your comments and critiques welcome.

America Runs On

Oct 13, 2016 at 01:37 AM
lighthound
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · America Runs On

Excellent capture Steve! I really like this one.
Your DOF is perfect for this scene and holds the viewers eyes right where you want them to be.

Keep it up Mr. and you just might get me to try this street work one of these days.

Dave

Oct 13, 2016 at 03:05 AM
eeneryma
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · America Runs On

lighthound wrote:
Excellent capture Steve! I really like this one.
Your DOF is perfect for this scene and holds the viewers eyes right where you want them to be.

Keep it up Mr. and you just might get me to try this street work one of these days.

Dave

You'd be a natural at street photography!

Steve

Oct 13, 2016 at 01:42 PM
Rick Joyce
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · America Runs On

I can almost hear the excitement in their voices as these commuters eagerly read aloud the latest tweet from Donald Trump.

Oct 13, 2016 at 04:52 PM
eeneryma
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · America Runs On

Rick Joyce wrote:
I can almost hear the excitement in their voices as these commuters eagerly read aloud the latest tweet from Donald Trump.

Recently, my wife was threatening she'd move to Canada (maybe Kamloops) if Trump won the election. Some might say now he's shot himself in the foot. Long and short, most people I talk to feel we have 2 candidates with short comings.

Steve

Oct 13, 2016 at 05:03 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Jon Joshua
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · America Runs On

A little bit of post vignette might make America great again.

Oct 14, 2016 at 01:04 PM
beanpkk
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · America Runs On

Problem is we have a choice between Trump and a deceitful, lying, fraud who has left a trail of corruption decades long and who thinks she can make her own rules and get away with it because she's a Clinton. And guess what? She has!!

That's all. [Sorry but you folks started it :-( ] Let's just stick to photography, shall we?!? It's a lot more fun. No one here reads this forum to get political views, yours mine or anyone else's. Thanks.

keith

Oct 17, 2016 at 12:00 AM
eeneryma
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · America Runs On

beanpkk wrote:
Problem is we have a choice between Trump and a deceitful, lying, fraud who thinks she can make her own rules and get away with it because she's a Clinton. And guess what? She has!!

That's all. [Sorry but you folks started it :-( ] Let's just stick to photography! It's a lot more fun.
keith

It's OK, election is on everyone's mind. Most will agree we have two undesireable candidates. I even think it influences how everyone is presently feeling, and perhaps even our photography. But you're right, back to more important things... .photography.

Steve

Oct 17, 2016 at 12:23 AM
beanpkk
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · America Runs On

+1

Thanks Steve.
k

eeneryma wrote:
It's OK, election is on everyone's mind. Most will agree we have two undesireable candidates. I even think it influences how everyone is presently feeling, and perhaps even our photography. But you're right, back to more important things... .photography.

Steve

Oct 17, 2016 at 12:49 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password