New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Jewel of the Adriatic

Matt Tilghman
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Jewel of the Adriatic

Hey all. Hope this is the place for this image. It doesn't have the typical urban architecture vibe that most images here do, but I couldn't find another board that fit better. It might also not be the most unique angle of the city, but nevertheless I like the shot so thought I'd show it off.

"Dubrovnik, Croatia, is one of the favorite tourist destinations along the Dalmatian Coast. From this vantage point, high above the city, it is easy to see why. The inviting Adriatic Sea shimmers a beautiful shade of aquamarine. The medieval walls embrace the beautiful town, no longer warding off enemies, but still caging in the energy and verve of the vibrant people inside."

Jewel of the Adriatic

Oct 12, 2016 at 01:32 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Jewel of the Adriatic

Beautiful Matt! I love the roofs on these coastal towns!
Just for fun, if it were my image I would clone out the motor boats and leave the "tall ship(s)" alone in the water. Maybe even the cars in the parking lot...just a "fun" thing to try. The boats wakes would be a bit tedious to clone out...
Doesn't really detract from the image....the Landscape Forum might be an alternative to post.
Nice!! Beautiful water!!
Dan

Oct 12, 2016 at 01:38 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password