Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2016 · Man Shoes
  
 
eeneryma
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Man Shoes


Your comments and critiques welcome.

Steve




Man Shoes




Oct 12, 2016 at 01:34 AM
OregonSun
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Man Shoes


Nice one Steve, cool how you've captured something essential about these guys with only their shoes (and pants). Part of me wishes none of the shoes were blocked from view, but the arrangement you captured does add to the random candidness of the shot.

Heron



Oct 12, 2016 at 05:37 AM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Man Shoes


OregonSun wrote:
Nice one Steve, cool how you've captured something essential about these guys with only their shoes (and pants). Part of me wishes none of the shoes were blocked from view, but the arrangement you captured does add to the random candidness of the shot.

Heron


Hey Heron, and most appreciate your comments.

Steve



Oct 12, 2016 at 01:45 PM
lighthound
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Man Shoes


Is this one of those trick photos Steve?

The skin tight jeans and shoes on the right don't look like "man shoes" to me.

But then again, I'm getting old and live in sticks so maybe men's fashion is a bit "different" in other parts of our country.

Composition feels awkward on the right side the way the persons leg is split vertically. Any more room on the right?




Oct 12, 2016 at 05:40 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 

        


eeneryma
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Man Shoes




lighthound wrote:
Is this one of those trick photos Steve?

The skin tight jeans and shoes on the right don't look like "man shoes" to me.

But then again, I'm getting old and live in sticks so maybe men's fashion is a bit "different" in other parts of our country.

Composition feels awkward on the right side the way the persons leg is split vertically. Any more room on the right?



Hey Dave, not sure about sex of person on the right, but they look like man shoes.😀 My head was down and focusing on shoes.

I cropped the image slightly on the left, but no additional room on the right. In "street" you often have to take what you're given.

Nothing fashion foward here, could have been taken in your neck of the woods. 😀

Steve



Oct 12, 2016 at 06:56 PM
Rick Joyce
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Man Shoes


I like the diversity and selection here. Sometimes I think that with the candid street shots you take you must have to run your life afterwards


Oct 12, 2016 at 08:39 PM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Man Shoes




Rick Joyce wrote:
I like the diversity and selection here. Sometimes I think that with the candid street shots you take you must have to run your life afterwards

Fortunately, hasn't happened yet. The law in the US is that anything in public ( not in stores or private areas) is fair game as long as it's not for commercial purposes. I sometimes get dirty looks, or the hand "stop sign." I've learned to walk fast. 😀
Steve



Oct 12, 2016 at 11:08 PM
eeneryma
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Man Shoes




Rick Joyce wrote:
I like the diversity and selection here. Sometimes I think that with the candid street shots you take you must have to run your life afterwards

Fortunately, hasn't happened yet. The law in the US is that anything in public ( not in stores or private areas) is fair game as long as it's not for commercial purposes. I sometimes get dirty looks, or the hand "stop sign." I've learned to walk fast. 😀
Steve



Oct 12, 2016 at 11:08 PM







FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password