Your comments and critiques welcome.

Steve

Man Shoes

Oct 12, 2016 at 01:34 AM
OregonSun
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Man Shoes

Nice one Steve, cool how you've captured something essential about these guys with only their shoes (and pants). Part of me wishes none of the shoes were blocked from view, but the arrangement you captured does add to the random candidness of the shot.

Heron

Oct 12, 2016 at 05:37 AM
eeneryma
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Man Shoes

OregonSun wrote:
Nice one Steve, cool how you've captured something essential about these guys with only their shoes (and pants). Part of me wishes none of the shoes were blocked from view, but the arrangement you captured does add to the random candidness of the shot.

Heron

Hey Heron, and most appreciate your comments.

Steve

Oct 12, 2016 at 01:45 PM
lighthound
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Man Shoes

Is this one of those trick photos Steve?

The skin tight jeans and shoes on the right don't look like "man shoes" to me.

But then again, I'm getting old and live in sticks so maybe men's fashion is a bit "different" in other parts of our country.

Composition feels awkward on the right side the way the persons leg is split vertically. Any more room on the right?

Oct 12, 2016 at 05:40 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

eeneryma
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Man Shoes

lighthound wrote:
Is this one of those trick photos Steve?

The skin tight jeans and shoes on the right don't look like "man shoes" to me.

But then again, I'm getting old and live in sticks so maybe men's fashion is a bit "different" in other parts of our country.

Composition feels awkward on the right side the way the persons leg is split vertically. Any more room on the right?

Hey Dave, not sure about sex of person on the right, but they look like man shoes.😀 My head was down and focusing on shoes.

I cropped the image slightly on the left, but no additional room on the right. In "street" you often have to take what you're given.

Nothing fashion foward here, could have been taken in your neck of the woods. 😀

Steve

Oct 12, 2016 at 06:56 PM
Rick Joyce
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Man Shoes

I like the diversity and selection here. Sometimes I think that with the candid street shots you take you must have to run your life afterwards

Oct 12, 2016 at 08:39 PM
eeneryma
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Man Shoes

Rick Joyce wrote:
I like the diversity and selection here. Sometimes I think that with the candid street shots you take you must have to run your life afterwards

Fortunately, hasn't happened yet. The law in the US is that anything in public ( not in stores or private areas) is fair game as long as it's not for commercial purposes. I sometimes get dirty looks, or the hand "stop sign." I've learned to walk fast. 😀
Steve

Oct 12, 2016 at 11:08 PM
eeneryma
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Man Shoes

Rick Joyce wrote:

Fortunately, hasn't happened yet. The law in the US is that anything in public ( not in stores or private areas) is fair game as long as it's not for commercial purposes. I sometimes get dirty looks, or the hand "stop sign." I've learned to walk fast. 😀
Steve

Oct 12, 2016 at 11:08 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password