New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Nashville, Tenn.

oldrattler
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nashville, Tenn.

Meet up with FM member Dan Brown for a guided tour of downtown Nashville at night. Dan is a great guy, extremely generous,and deeply appreciated. Hope you enjoy the images..~ Jim

Oct 11, 2016 at 01:24 PM
DougVaughn
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Nashville, Tenn.

Hey Jim, nice set.

Very good balance on #2. That Baker Donelson sign is very bright and hard to keep from blowing out where it's almost unreadable. You captured the dark buildings well, and I speak from experience knowing that scene is heavily backlit.

I like the perspective on #3. I know exactly where you're standing but have't taken that exact view. Good work balancing the foreground park with the city. Two years ago, that was a terrible mess, but the city turned it into a very nice park.

Oct 13, 2016 at 12:41 PM
oldrattler
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Nashville, Tenn.

DougVaughn wrote:
Hey Jim, nice set.

Very good balance on #2. That Baker Donelson sign is very bright and hard to keep from blowing out where it's almost unreadable. You captured the dark buildings well, and I speak from experience knowing that scene is heavily backlit.

I like the perspective on #3. I know exactly where you're standing but have't taken that exact view. Good work balancing the foreground park with the city. Two years ago, that was a terrible mess, but the city turned it into a very nice park.

Thank you Doug. You were a tremendous help in selecting locations. ~ Jim

Oct 13, 2016 at 12:48 PM
runakid
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Nashville, Tenn.

Great pictures- great composition.
dan

Let's do it again. Thanks for the kind words.

Oct 14, 2016 at 08:15 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Nashville, Tenn.

Heh Jim..what no BBQ or ribs .....Oh that is Memphis......Love #2 with the reflections. All well done.
Glad 2 of FM's "greats" got together.
Dan

Oct 15, 2016 at 08:54 AM
oldrattler
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Nashville, Tenn.

Danpbphoto wrote:
Heh Jim..what no BBQ or ribs .....Oh that is Memphis......Love #2 with the reflections. All well done.
Glad 2 of FM's "greats" got together.
Dan

Thanks Dan. God has blessed me with allowing me to meetup with some really nice photographers / people. As for "Greats",

Oct 15, 2016 at 09:48 AM
viablex1
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Nashville, Tenn.

nice shooting!!!

Oct 15, 2016 at 08:25 PM
oldrattler
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Nashville, Tenn.

viablex1 wrote:
nice shooting!!!

Thank you

Oct 15, 2016 at 11:13 PM
CheechzeppLn
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Nashville, Tenn.

Was waiting on these, I really like 2 & 3. In number 1 the buildings appeared to be sloping to the right. Also it looks like you may have gotten some moisture on the front lens element. Might be worth your time to clone them out. Nice to see you got to meet up with someone from the forum. Thanks for sharing.

Charlie

Oct 18, 2016 at 02:09 PM
oldrattler
• • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Nashville, Tenn.

CheechzeppLn wrote:
Was waiting on these, I really like 2 & 3. In number 1 the buildings appeared to be sloping to the right. Also it looks like you may have gotten some moisture on the front lens element. Might be worth your time to clone them out. Nice to see you got to meet up with someone from the forum. Thanks for sharing.

Charlie

Thanks Charlie. I agree with you completely. ~ Jim

Oct 18, 2016 at 02:52 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.