Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Seattle Photographers!

4honor
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Seattle Photographers!

First weekend free from weddings since June, so I am taking a trip to visit a new city (to me)! Will be at Seattle/Tacoma this Fri-Sun, was wondering there are any get-togethers/parties/hangouts for photographers that I can crash? Or just show me all the cool non-touristy places to take photos...

Anyways, no real plans, just gonna take my mind off of weddings and do some urban exploring Hope to meet some FM'ers~

Oct 11, 2016 at 05:32 PM
MrGubrz

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Seattle Photographers!

aaaaaaah i lived in tacoma for a year and was almost daily in seattle! however, my fav spot has been gone for about 10 years now D: It was just a coffeeshop with a massive 2 story wall of books, and koolaid for $0.25... so mebbe you arent missing much?

have fun! take tons of pics and make me regret moving!

Oct 12, 2016 at 05:06 AM
highpixel
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Seattle Photographers!

Of course you have to go to Pike Place Market, Space Needle and surrounding areas...just so much to see. In Tacoma there is the Glass Museum and Point Defiance Park...along with the Narrows Bridge.

Oct 13, 2016 at 03:06 AM
4honor
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Seattle Photographers!

Ha ha, yes, yes, and yes! I am also needing suggestions for places to eat and drink (maybe with a good view of the streets).

Oct 13, 2016 at 03:15 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

photojonc

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Seattle Photographers!

Freemont! (part of Seattle) Plenty of places to eat on Ballard Ave., with a clear view of passersby on the street. Don't miss the Freemont Troll, and the statue of Lenin.

Oct 13, 2016 at 03:43 AM
Konablue
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Seattle Photographers!

highpixel wrote:
Of course you have to go to Pike Place Market, Space Needle and surrounding areas...just so much to see. In Tacoma there is the Glass Museum and Point Defiance Park...along with the Narrows Bridge.

Where is that place they throw fish? Is that Pike Place Market?

Oct 13, 2016 at 05:38 PM
garyvot
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Seattle Photographers!

Sadly, we're expecting some storms this weekend...

Beyond the Market, Seattle Center, and neighborhoods like Freemont and Capital Hill, you might find Gas Works Park pretty interesting. Somewhat legendary as urban reclamation projects go, and an interesting space in the right light.

For a quintessential Seattle experience, consider taking a ferry from the waterfront over to Bainbridge Island and grabbing a weekend breakfast at the Streamliner Diner in Winslow. There's a great little bookstore in town if that's your thing too.

Enjoy your trip!

Oct 13, 2016 at 11:30 PM
taran
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Seattle Photographers!

its fall color right now, get to the cascades if you are in town, and bring rain gear. I like the suggestions here, I live in ballard, if you head to the area PM me, and I would be happy to show you around.

Oct 17, 2016 at 06:11 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password