Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · I have the camranger and plan on getting the remote control head kit

Michael White
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · I have the camranger and plan on getting the remote control head kit

Like I said above I have the camranger and plan on getting the motorized head and hub for use with it as a remote unit. I just wished it would auto track and pan. I know it could be done since the software is what controls the pan and tilt with the hub I didn't get the manual remote as I wanted wireless control. I wish it would anto track once locked on to a subject that would be great. Next year at the ballon fiesta I plan on clamping a super clamp to the elevated tower for the media. Then use it for some of my photos using my iPhone to control it. Then use my handheld like normal. But it would be great to lock it on a ballon and shoot it automatically using time lapse or a power to trip the shutter synced to my handheld that way I could get a close up and a wide shot of the same ballon at the same instance.

Oct 10, 2016 at 07:18 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.