Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Whatever happen to "Free, pay postage"?

OntheRez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Whatever happen to "Free, pay postage"?

I guess this is really a B&S question, but I remember a while back that there was a "Free, pay the postage" thread with 100's of pages. I can't remember exactly when it disappeared, but what happened?

I was prompted to ask this question as I sat here looking at a pile of 8 CF and 6 SD cards that I undoubtedly paid - well I don't want to remember. They're older, slower, smaller (biggest is 4GB) but still good. Tried the local HS, but haven't really gotten a response.

I utterly hate to throw things away, and when you think about it for a minute, these represent amazing technology and real natural resources. Yes, I'm running 64GB 1088x CF now and these can't keep up, but maybe someone needs them?

Anybody with some thoughts on this?

Robert

Oct 09, 2016 at 06:35 PM
mitesh
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Whatever happen to "Free, pay postage"?

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/612989/0

Oct 09, 2016 at 06:38 PM
timgangloff
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Whatever happen to "Free, pay postage"?

I posted a freebie ad a while back for some Epson 3800 empty ink cartridges. They "sold" quickly. I dont' think there is anything to prevent you from just posting an ad for free CF cards on the B&S forum.

Oct 09, 2016 at 07:23 PM
OntheRez
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Whatever happen to "Free, pay postage"?

timgangloff wrote:
I posted a freebie ad a while back for some Epson 3800 empty ink cartridges. They "sold" quickly. I dont' think there is anything to prevent you from just posting an ad for free CF cards on the B&S forum.

Duh, actions are better than words. I offer them over on B&S.

Thanks,

Robert

Oct 10, 2016 at 09:47 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.