New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Wishes to our east coast friends

ben egbert
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Wishes to our east coast friends

I hope none of our east coast friends were hurt by the Hurricane. I hope nothing worse than having your power cut results. Let us know you are safe,.

Oct 08, 2016 at 09:47 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Wishes to our east coast friends

ben egbert wrote:
I hope none of our east coast friends were hurt by the Hurricane. I hope nothing worse than having your power cut results. Let us know you are safe,.

Although the damage in the US can't be underestimated yet, Haiti received the full force of the storm. The photos of the destruction there are heartbreaking, as well as the fact that over 800 people perished.

Steve

Oct 08, 2016 at 10:16 PM
sbeme
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Wishes to our east coast friends

Thanks Ben.
We have some property in Florida and the Weather.com forecast had 80+ mph winds expected with high likelihood of damaging a screened porch. But the storm stayed 60 miles off West Palm as it went by, and 30-40 mph winds are no biggie.
Now for our friends further up the coast in the Carolinas and Georgia...very concerning.

Scott

Oct 08, 2016 at 10:33 PM
RustyBug
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Wishes to our east coast friends

eeneryma wrote:
The photos of the destruction there are heartbreaking, as well as the fact that over 800 people perished.
Steve

We have family in Florida, but no bad reports from the gulf / panhandle side of grave concern.

Oct 08, 2016 at 10:33 PM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Wishes to our east coast friends

I am wondering about Lighthound who has been silent for a while, I know he lives in the area. Anyone else we know?

Oct 09, 2016 at 11:34 AM
WalterF
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Wishes to our east coast friends

We made it through safe, only a couple trees down, haven't checked the roof yet. We are fortunate to have power many people around us don't and they are saying up to 7 days for power to be restored for some of them.

Walt

Oct 09, 2016 at 07:04 PM
lighthound
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Wishes to our east coast friends

Thanks Ben. We're up near the mountains so we only got a good rain and crazy heavy winds around here. They were not so lucky in the low country as I'm sure you are seeing on TV. They were already saturated with floods prior to this storm and now they are in big hurt down there as well as eastern NC.

Sister in law lives about 10 miles in from Daytona and they are all ok, albeit very wet and no power.

The US got VERY lucky with this one. We have lost some people but it could have been much much worse. Like Haiti kinda of worse.

Dave

Oct 09, 2016 at 08:13 PM
sbeme
• • • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Wishes to our east coast friends

Dave,
A relief to hear from you!
Walt, didn't know where you were but glad nothing to be befell you and your family
Ben, thank you for addressing our concerns

Scott

Oct 09, 2016 at 08:43 PM
sbeme
• • • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Wishes to our east coast friends

Dave,
A relief to hear from you!
Walt, didn't know where you were but glad nothing to be befell you and your family
Ben, thank you for addressing our concerns

Scott

Oct 09, 2016 at 08:43 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.