Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Will the A6300 get the new menus like the A6500?

livingproof
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Will the A6300 get the new menus like the A6500?

Will the A6300 get the new menus like the A6500?

If I would have both cameras it would make it difficult to have two different menus types. Also there is going to be an updated capture app that would require changes to the menu. Is Sony going to make the changes for the cropped sensor as they are going to be doing for the full frame?

This is from Sony's site....info on A6500...it has new menu items to make it work.

Enhanced Remote Camera Control function
When the camera is connected to a computer, you can use Remote Camera Control to take pictures or change camera settings from the computer. This computer-to-camera connection now makes it possible for you to store still images in camera as well as on the computer, so you can visually check images without leaving the camera position. It is now also possible to transfer only JPEG (rather than both JPEG and RAW) files to the computer, reducing the file data volume and allowing transferred images to be checked almost immediately.

Oct 07, 2016 at 03:03 PM
mogul
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Will the A6300 get the new menus like the A6500?

livingproof wrote:
Will the A6300 get the new menus like the A6500?

If I would have both cameras it would make it difficult to have two different menus types. Also there is going to be an updated capture app that would require changes to the menu. Is Sony going to make the changes for the cropped sensor as they are going to be doing for the full frame?

This is from Sony's site....info on A6500...it has new menu items to make it work.

Enhanced Remote Camera Control function
When the camera is connected to a computer, you can use Remote Camera Control to take pictures
...Show more

SAR says the new menu will be available for the older cameras...probably a slow roll out (my thought).

Oct 07, 2016 at 03:24 PM
Vcize
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Will the A6300 get the new menus like the A6500?

Anyone know if touchless shutter is going to be a menu option now rather than a (beta) app?

Oct 07, 2016 at 03:27 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Old Judge

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Will the A6300 get the new menus like the A6500?

Where can I find a good description (or view) of the new menu system?

Oct 07, 2016 at 04:03 PM
livingproof
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Will the A6300 get the new menus like the A6500?

Have not seen anything good....sorry

Oct 07, 2016 at 04:04 PM
TMaG82
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Will the A6300 get the new menus like the A6500?

Old Judge wrote:
Where can I find a good description (or view) of the new menu system?

I saw a picture of it I think on SAR, basically looks the same, just has some new color coded icons on the top and some possible repositionig of certain options, but it basically looks the same.

Oct 07, 2016 at 04:34 PM

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password