Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2016 · Best time to buy Sony FF?

nandadevieast
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Best time to buy Sony FF?

Don't know about the A9, but next iteration of A7 series will be more sorted, naturally, faster etc. That's a great thing.
Its surprising to see how market rejected Sony A mount line, though perfectly alright, but accepted slower FE mirrorless. A99 was blazing fast, it was mirrorless with a electronic finder, it had all the lenses including wildlife, yet it got rejected.
If an A9 is going to be a DSLR styled big body, which it will be most likely, then the loop gets completed. We will have a canera which is exactly like a A99 but without that 1/3 stop PR debacle.

Oct 08, 2016 at 02:41 AM
tonychen
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Best time to buy Sony FF?

hiepphotog wrote:
More headache for both sides if this idea gets more popular. I have had long distance friends letting me borrowing gear before, free of charge no less. But I have to baby the gear more than needed. Both sides better have some good insurances to cover the entire renting process.

True. Actually there are startups doing this sharing rental business. The model is similar to airbnb. They require insurance and usually meet locally. It's not popular yet. One reason is the profit margins are so small for owners and the startups while the price is not very attractive comparing to other established online rentals.

Oct 08, 2016 at 09:19 AM
       end

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.