Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2016 · Veiled Beauty
  
 
kdacharya
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Veiled Beauty


Taking inspiration from Eric, I converted this Sukhi Cub in Badhavghar NP form Color to B&W
C&C welcome





It was hiding in the bamboos and thought it was invisible







cautious crossing







Rajbehra female




Oct 07, 2016 at 04:33 AM
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Veiled Beauty


2 and 3 are my preferences KD. It had to be scary getting looked in the eyes the way you were in the last image

Morris



Oct 07, 2016 at 09:47 PM
eyelaser
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Veiled Beauty


Agree with Morris that 2&3 are the standouts but I'd love each one to be mine.
Eric



Oct 07, 2016 at 09:57 PM
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Veiled Beauty


Wonderful set. I love the first shot.

Birdie



Oct 09, 2016 at 03:40 AM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Veiled Beauty


morris wrote:
2 and 3 are my preferences KD. It had to be scary getting looked in the eyes the way you were in the last image

Morris

thanks Morris appreciate the comment. Yes it was scary and exciting at the same time
---------------------------------------------

eyelaser wrote:
Agree with Morris that 2&3 are the standouts but I'd love each one to be mine.
Eric

thanks Eric, hopefully will get some more this month
---------------------------------------------

birdied wrote:
Wonderful set. I love the first shot.

Birdie

thanks roberta that is my favorite too.



Oct 09, 2016 at 09:32 AM
kasiawikk
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Veiled Beauty


Ojej! Cudowne zdjęcia! Których filtrów użyłeś? Uwielbiam fotografować zwierzęta,jednak nie mam zbyt wielu ku temu okazji.


Oct 10, 2016 at 09:34 AM
anchorout
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Veiled Beauty


Number one for me. Beautiful.


Oct 10, 2016 at 11:14 AM
skseet
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Veiled Beauty


Wonderful sir


Oct 10, 2016 at 04:24 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Veiled Beauty


What a majestic creature and you captured it wonderfully. I like the B&W conversion - well done!

Joshua



Oct 10, 2016 at 04:53 PM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Veiled Beauty


kasiawikk wrote:
Ojej! Cudowne zdjęcia! Których filtrów użyłeś? Uwielbiam fotografować zwierzęta,jednak nie mam zbyt wielu ku temu okazji.

thanks Kasiawikk, please post the translated version
100-400 mm ver 2 was used
---------------------------------------------

anchorout wrote:
Number one for me. Beautiful.

thanks Achor, it is my choice as well
---------------------------------------------

skseet wrote:
Wonderful sir

thanks subrat, you were there so your shots are even better
---------------------------------------------

AGeoJO wrote:
What a majestic creature and you captured it wonderfully. I like the B&W conversion - well done!

Joshua

thanks Joshua you are rocking with the South America pics.



Oct 10, 2016 at 10:57 PM
Ted ellis
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Veiled Beauty


Beauties KD


Oct 11, 2016 at 02:30 PM
Shasoc
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Veiled Beauty


Very nice KD. I like your B&W conversion in these.
Socrate

P.S. Just in case you don't hear from your Polish friend this is what he said:
"Lovely photos! Which filter did you use? I love to photograph animals, but I do not have too many opportunities to do so."



Oct 11, 2016 at 04:12 PM
reko
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Veiled Beauty


All nicely done, excellent shots KD.


Oct 11, 2016 at 04:40 PM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Veiled Beauty


Ted ellis wrote:
Beauties KD

thanks Ted
---------------------------------------------

Shasoc wrote:
Very nice KD. I like your B&W conversion in these.
Socrate

P.S. Just in case you don't hear from your Polish friend this is what he said:
"Lovely photos! Which filter did you use? I love to photograph animals, but I do not have too many opportunities to do so."

thanks for viewing and commenting. Thanks for the translation. I tried google translate and it gave me somewhat similar info.
---------------------------------------------

reko wrote:
All nicely done, excellent shots KD.

thanks so much reko. Loved your grizzlies.



Oct 12, 2016 at 12:17 AM
Karl Witt
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Veiled Beauty


Patterns rule hear! Great job on focus selection, I like each one!

Karl



Oct 12, 2016 at 12:32 AM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Veiled Beauty


Karl Witt wrote:
Patterns rule hear! Great job on focus selection, I like each one!

Karl


thanks Karl, appreciate your viewing and commenting.



Oct 12, 2016 at 04:25 AM







FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password