FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2016 · Canon lovers here about to get hit

CanadaMark
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Canon lovers here about to get hit

chez wrote:
Let's also not forget that this storm has killed more than 100 people in Haiti and utterly destroyed thousands of homes.

The Haiti death toll is up to around 900 now. RIP.

Oct 09, 2016 at 05:27 PM
John Power
• • • • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Canon lovers here about to get hit

Thanks EB. Everything OK here. The eye stayed offshore so we did not get the big wind. Not true for those north of us. I am an hour south of Cape Canaveral. Mostly debris issues and no electric for 3 days. Thanks to all who responded.

Oct 09, 2016 at 09:14 PM
IndyFab
• • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Canon lovers here about to get hit

My buddy traveled from Wabasso down to Vero along A1A and did not see much damage. A1A for the folks who are not familiar is the road that travels N & S parallel to the ocean, but not exactaly on the ocean, in about 1000 ft. maybe a little more.

I lost some banana, papaya and avocado trees, nothing compared to 2004 Frances and Jean where we lost everything. F & J hit back to back a week apart with eye coming on mainland..

However if Matthew would of came ashore it would of been the worse the Treasure Coast of Fl would have ever seen... We are truly lucky, but not for those from Daytona to Jacksonville, and now up into the Carolina's

The folks in the Carribbean and Bahama's are also victim's with many live's lost.

Oct 10, 2016 at 04:13 AM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password