Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              6      
       end

Archive 2016 · Maybe Canon should rethink their strategy of holding back...

Gunzorro
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.7 #1 · p.7 #1 · Maybe Canon should rethink their strategy of holding back features

Thanks Fred!

Sorry to see it happening. I think the trollish behavior shows strong lack of respect for the difficult work of attracting interested and interesting members and maintaining a collaborative forum.

It is tragic when creative people leave after being cruelly needled for their participation.

Hopefully things will mend and rebound. This is a truly fine meeting place for all levels of photography.

Oct 09, 2016 at 11:14 PM
Pixel Perfect
• • • • • • •
p.7 #2 · p.7 #2 · Maybe Canon should rethink their strategy of holding back features

adamx12m wrote:
Getting back to the topic at hand, have others noticed a surge in emails from Canon recently about there products? Every few days now it's about something. Even CPS sent an email to try out the 5d4 a few weeks ago. Makes me think Canon marketing is behind the game also. I don't know how emails everybody gets from BH, Adorama, and others but it's a ton of products available.

Canon is my primary choice still, but that doesn't mean they have everything that fits the need. In the past year I've chosen an Epson printer, Sony pocket camera, and waiting
...Show more

I'm waiting for the Canon Australia emails saying they made big mistake with their pricing, it's actually 25% cheaper, that's what it'd take to get 5D4 currently at $5K or more.

Oct 10, 2016 at 12:05 AM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #3 · p.7 #3 · Maybe Canon should rethink their strategy of holding back features

adamx12m wrote:
Getting back to the topic at hand, have others noticed a surge in emails from Canon recently about there products? Every few days now it's about something. Even CPS sent an email to try out the 5d4 a few weeks ago. Makes me think Canon marketing is behind the game also. I don't know how emails everybody gets from BH, Adorama, and others but it's a ton of products available.

Canon is my primary choice still, but that doesn't mean they have everything that fits the need. In the past year I've chosen an Epson printer, Sony pocket camera, and waiting
...Show more

No. I never receive any e-mails from Canon, but I don't get any from Nikon either..

EBH

Oct 10, 2016 at 12:14 AM
Pixel Perfect
• • • • • • •
p.7 #4 · p.7 #4 · Maybe Canon should rethink their strategy of holding back features

EB-1 wrote:
No. I never receive any e-mails from Canon, but I don't get any from Nikon either..

EBH

And what's with Leica ignoring me too.

Oct 10, 2016 at 12:17 AM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.7 #5 · p.7 #5 · Maybe Canon should rethink their strategy of holding back features

Pixel Perfect wrote:
And what's with Leica ignoring me too.

It's been over ten years since I purchased anything from Leica. Do you buy a lot of Leica gear now?

EBH

Oct 10, 2016 at 12:37 AM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password