Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List
  

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2016 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already
  
 
MRomine
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


Here you go heikoM: http://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/announced-new-sony-a6500-rx100mv/


Oct 06, 2016 at 04:52 PM
BSPhotog
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


@HeikoM - We're all ready to hear about your new love affair with the a6500



Oct 06, 2016 at 06:24 PM
MRomine
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


BSPhotog wrote:
@HeikoM@ - We're all ready to hear about your new love affair with the a6500


He's sleeping now



Oct 06, 2016 at 06:26 PM
heikoM
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


Ha,

are you guys going to make fun of me?

(:


heiko



Oct 06, 2016 at 07:09 PM
MRomine
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


heikoM wrote:
Ha,

are you guys going to make fun of me?

(:

heiko


Are you getting the a6500?



Oct 06, 2016 at 07:11 PM
heikoM
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


At the moment I am on to something with...


nicer curves, feeling much better in my hands,

something, that feels closer to my heard...


Donīt know yet if it is just for some nights, or if it is going to be a longer love affair...
Just feels so good at the moment, donīt want to ruin it by going too fast...


heiko




Oct 06, 2016 at 07:13 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 

        


glowhunter
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


Lets hope they fixed the overheating issue with this one.


Oct 06, 2016 at 11:50 PM
glort
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


heikoM wrote:
At the moment I am on to something with...

nicer curves, feeling much better in my hands,

something, that feels closer to my heard...

Donīt know yet if it is just for some nights, or if it is going to be a longer love affair...
Just feels so good at the moment, donīt want to ruin it by going too fast...

heiko



Oh!!! I got it, for once.

You got yourself a new Girlfriend!
You sly old Dog you!!
Yes, nothing like that feeling of the first romp in a new girlfriends bed.
Wish I could remember it, but never mind. Sounds like you are doing well for yourself and as much as we all like cameras, Sometimes Sex IS better than ...... not.

I was going to say let us know how you like it and put up some pictures but that might be a bit personal considering the type of.... Gear.... you are .... testing.
Probably against forum rules too so just let us know when you get back to the camera's.



Oct 07, 2016 at 11:08 AM
heikoM
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


glort wrote:
Oh!!! I got it, for once.

You got yourself a new Girlfriend!
You sly old Dog you!!
Yes, nothing like that feeling of the first romp in a new girlfriends bed.
Wish I could remember it, but never mind. Sounds like you are doing well for yourself and as much as we all like cameras, Sometimes Sex IS better than ...... not.

I was going to say let us know how you like it and put up some pictures but that might be a bit personal considering the type of.... Gear.... you are .... testing.
Probably against forum rules
...Show more


Hm, you took me too literally here, I am afraid. I was talking about my new CAMERA (roll eyes) (:

I already wondered why you reply to a equipment post...


You know, these other adventures are long gone. I am soo happily married to my 11 years younger Brazilian hottie that it starts to get cheesy.


heiko


Edited on Oct 07, 2016 at 07:16 PM · View previous versions



Oct 07, 2016 at 12:51 PM
heikoM
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


On second thought you probably got me right in the first place and just made fun of me. Now I am the stupid German who does not get anything... (0:


heiko



Oct 07, 2016 at 12:53 PM
LeeSimms
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


How's that professional service coming along? Repairs now quicker than a month?


Oct 07, 2016 at 03:09 PM
flash
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sony At It Again - a6500 Already


heikoM wrote:
Ha,

are you guys going to make fun of me?

(:

heiko


Yep.

Gordon

p.s. but only 'cause we like you.......



Oct 07, 2016 at 08:41 PM







FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password