Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · HS CC Week 3

sfurr
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · HS CC Week 3

Shots from the CC meet last night. Course favored those that like hills. Three hills provide ample workouts and opportunities for those that can own the hills and not wear themselves out.

C&C welcome.

© sfurr 2016

Short steep single track hill. Would be great going down on a mountain bike.

© sfurr 2016

Top of the hill bail out point

© sfurr 2016

Up and coming freshman going up the last hill.

© sfurr 2016

© sfurr 2016

smile at the finish, he PR'd by almost a minute and finished in front of six others that he usually behind. He "owns" the hills.

Sep 28, 2016 at 08:00 PM
ThePictureGuy

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · HS CC Week 3

Love the smile in the last shot. Surprised you needed to push the ISO so high. Did you use the shadows/highlights adjustment in post to open up the shadows or some sort of tonemapping kind of processing on some of these?

Sep 28, 2016 at 11:03 PM
sfurr
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · HS CC Week 3

I was trying to stay in the shade for almost the whole meet but I probably could have lowered the ISO. In the second picture if you look at the bottom right corner you can see the difference where the sun is shinning. I did adjust the shadows and highlighting in PP but not that much. I'm still trying to perfect the PP technique so the shade work was good to push me a little and the runners were not squinting...

Sep 28, 2016 at 11:21 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.