New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Stacking Pelican Cases

voidsherpa
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Stacking Pelican Cases

Is there a trick to it? The Polypropylene on Polypropylene is slick and unless I'm missing something only similar cases, ie 1510 on 1510's, 1610's on 1610's etc are keyed so they'll stack. I've always wondered if there was a better way, I currently throw my foam core bounces between one level so it grips a bit better, but is not ideal. I've thought about trying some grip tape but have yet to get around to it.

Sep 28, 2016 at 01:45 PM
Ming-Tzu
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Stacking Pelican Cases

I stack my Pelican cases all the time. While you're right that stacking the same cases on top of each other is the best fit, stacking different sizes shouldn't be too much of an issue. I imagine the weight of the case with the contents, along with gravity, is enough to keep everything secure. That is, unless you're stacking it super high, then I would imagine you would lose playing that Jenga game lol

Sep 28, 2016 at 02:10 PM
Michael White
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Stacking Pelican Cases

I stack several pelican cases all the time in my closet. Larger on bottom to smallest on top. If your traveling with them use a cargo strap to bind them together.

Sep 28, 2016 at 08:11 PM
Thats Fresh
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Stacking Pelican Cases

Here's an old video of our Pelican Nest stacked (=

YouTube : Pelican Nest

Sep 30, 2016 at 12:35 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.