Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Reduced - Olympus OM-D E-M1 Silver Body LNIB + Extras

Julius
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Reduced - Olympus OM-D E-M1 Silver Body LNIB + Extras

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus OM-D E-M1 Silver Camera Body Like New Condition + Many Extras

Sold

Price: $649.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

Price $649 PayPal Gift payment add 3% for regular PayPal. USPS Priority Mail insured shipping included.

This Olympus E-M1 Camera is in Like New condition, it has a total number of 2022 shutter clicks on it.
Looks and works perfect, Firmware is updated to the last 4.1 Version. I am the original owner purchased the camera in February, 2015 from B&H.
As the total number of shots indicate, it had very limited use by a senior FM member.

There is a LCD protector on the back LCD of the camera, which is anti reflective film and it does not show fingerprints plus protects the LCD. Completely bubble free. Of course you can easily peel it off but I can't see why you would not want to leave it on for protection.

I decided to go back to the larger sensor size and only keep my Olympus PEN-F as a MFT system camera with limited number of lenses, this is why I am also selling several Olympus an Panasonic-Leica lenses on this forum now.

This camera comes with the original box and packaging with everything what was in the box plus extra items.

Here is what included:
1. Olympus OM-D E-M1 silver camera body with all the supplied accessories in the original box.
2. Two(2) extra Wasaby batteries with the Wasaby charger + Car charger
3. High quality Arca Swiss style L Bracket (at least as good as RRS) the L part is removable.
4. Olympus E-M1 HLD-7 Replacement Battery grip (generic, not Olympus brand but looks and works exactly as the original Olympus grip.)
5. Printed and Bonded detailed 184 page Olympus E-M1 Manual

Established FM members with feed backs only please.
Any questions, send me a PM.

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Silver Camera Body with all the supplied accessories.

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Silver Camera Body with L Bracket (L part removed)

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Silver Camera Body

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Printed and Bonded Detailed Manual

Sep 23, 2016 at 04:44 PM
dirtydabe

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Reduced - Olympus OM-D E-M1 Silver Body LNIB + Extras

tag for feedback

Oct 29, 2016 at 09:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.