Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Nikon 24-70 (non-vr) & Nikon 80-200 D

matsmithphotography
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon 24-70 (non-vr) & Nikon 80-200 D

Nikon 24-70 2.8 (non-VR)

Sold

Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: ships free in the lower 48

I've had this 24-70 for a few years; selling it to fund the 85 art not to mention I haven't used it in about 6 months. I put a B+W filter on it the day i opened it so the front element is pristine, rear element is perfect as well. It has some minor scuffing but functions well in all aspects. Comes with caps, bag, and box if you want it.

• • •

Nikon 80-200 2.8 D

Available

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: ships free in the lower 48

I bought this 80-200 used from c4change on April 28, 2014. The lens kept a filter on it from the day I received it and both elements are flawless. March 8, 2016 Nikon performed a head-to-toe clean up/repair on the lens; they replaced a good amount of parts despite my never dropping it (I simply sent it out for a check up). The hood and lens has some scuffing. Only damaged part of this lens is the plastic that covers the focusing distance; a piece of the plastic bounces around inside (not inside the elements/it's in a non vital place). Despite the broken plastic the lens operates as it should at all focal lengths.

Sep 22, 2016 at 03:03 PM
dpg109
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon 24-70 (non-vr) & Nikon 80-200 D

tag

Dec 28, 2016 at 07:24 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.