Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f1.2

jcm5
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f1.2

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f1.2

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority included (CONUS)

I am selling an excellent copy of my Nocticron. No introduction is necessary for this lens, as it is one of the sharpest lens out there. Really hate to part with it as it takes such amazing photos, but I am looking to fund another purchase, so the sale. Comes with all original hood, box, carrying case, etc., everything in mint condition. Also comes with Tiffen UV filter that has been on the lens (including its original case).

Asking for $930 shipped (to CONUS only via USPS priority; please add extra if insurance desired or with another shipper) and Paypalled. Thanks for looking.

Edited on Sep 28, 2016 at 03:34 PM · View previous versions

Sep 19, 2016 at 05:45 PM
Racethesunset
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f1.2

Just a heads up on insurance, legally, the seller assumes responsibility for delivery of the lens as described. If it gets damaged, lost, or stolen during transit, that's on the seller.

Sep 26, 2016 at 09:31 PM
jcm5
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f1.2

Racethesunset wrote:
Just a heads up on insurance, legally, the seller assumes responsibility for delivery of the lens as described. If it gets damaged, lost, or stolen during transit, that's on the seller.

I only said that because some people feel extra paranoid and want very high level insurance. That is not included as part of this sale: I ship everything in 100% safe condition and had zero problems whatsoever for all my sales. No seller on FM, as far as I've seen, would accept to pay out of their own pocket $1000 insurance on a lens just because the buyer requested it during the transaction process.

Sep 26, 2016 at 09:38 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.