Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Official: Loxia 85mm f/2.4 announced at $1,399 |
Zeiss officially announced a new Loxia family member today: The Loxia 85mm f/2.4 telephoto.
It's a heavier than its siblings at 600 grams, focus as close at 2.6' and follows the same Loxia mold with a 52mm filter thread and de-clicking 10-blade aperture.
The Sonnar optical design features 7 elements in 7 groups and 3 anomalous partial dispersion elements.
Pre-order today: ($1,399)
B&H Photo | Adorama
Features in detail:
Zeiss posted Loxia 85/2.4 sample images here. Zeiss official page.
- Sonnar Optical Design
- Elements/Groups: 7/7
- 3 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- 10 aperture blades
- Manual Aperture Can Be De-Clicked
- All-Metal Barrel, Engraved Scales
- Weather-Resistant Lens Mount Gasket
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.62' (80 cm)
- Filter Thread: 52 mm
- Size (DxL): Approx. 2.46 x 3.73"
- Weight: 594g
Check out Pascal's review at Dear Susan.