Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       3       4       end
  

Fuji 50-140 images
  
 
MoparMan
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Fuji 50-140 images


Here are a few I took on the 50-140 with my new XT2

~original[/IMG]

~original[/IMG]

~original[/IMG]



Sep 16, 2016 at 03:09 AM
svassh
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Fuji 50-140 images


First outing with the 50-140 on the XT2





Bird on the Dock

  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    140mm    f/2.8    1/8000s    640 ISO    +0.3 EV  







Can't believe he let me get this close

  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    140mm    f/2.8    1/8000s    500 ISO    0.0 EV  







Finally spooked him

  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    115mm    f/2.8    1/8000s    500 ISO    0.0 EV  







Squirrel!

  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    84mm    f/4.0    1/30s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  




Sep 16, 2016 at 08:30 PM
svassh
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Fuji 50-140 images


Couple more from my walk today, I do wish there was a focus distance limiter on the lens. I find initial focus sometimes takes longer to lock than I like.




  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    140mm    f/4.0    1/8000s    6400 ISO    0.0 EV  






  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    63mm    f/2.8    1/8000s    500 ISO    0.0 EV  






  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    134mm    f/2.8    1/8000s    400 ISO    +0.3 EV  




Sep 16, 2016 at 09:30 PM
rsk7
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Fuji 50-140 images


Not sure what the protocol is for cross posting images here in the lens specific thread and in the general Fuji X image thread. So until someone chews me out...




  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    140mm    f/2.8    1/1400s    200 ISO    -1.0 EV  




Sep 16, 2016 at 10:18 PM
cputeq
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Fuji 50-140 images


svassh wrote:
Couple more from my walk today, I do wish there was a focus distance limiter on the lens. I find initial focus sometimes takes longer to lock than I like.


Interesting remark. Since these lenses are electronically coupled focusing, I wonder if this is a software possibility through the body.



Sep 17, 2016 at 03:29 AM
rbf_
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Fuji 50-140 images


cputeq wrote:
Interesting remark. Since these lenses are electronically coupled focusing, I wonder if this is a software possibility through the body.


They have a switch on the 100-400 for it if I recall correctly so I imagine they could



Sep 17, 2016 at 02:28 PM
rsk7
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Fuji 50-140 images


A squirrel at Banff.




  X-T1    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    140mm    f/2.8    1/80s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  




Sep 20, 2016 at 04:27 AM
rsk7
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Fuji 50-140 images


Some flowers shot while hiking back down the Larch Valley trail at Moraine Lake.




  X-T1    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    140mm    f/2.8    1/250s    800 ISO    0.0 EV  






  X-T1    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    140mm    f/2.8    1/400s    800 ISO    0.0 EV  






  X-T1    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    106mm    f/4.5    1/250s    800 ISO    0.0 EV  






  X-T1    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    129mm    f/2.8    1/640s    800 ISO    0.0 EV  




Sep 20, 2016 at 04:39 AM
Edward Castro
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Fuji 50-140 images


I'm afraid for this weekend.

I've just rented the lens for my daughters flamenco dance recital and I'm afraid I'll like it so much I wont want to give it back! (Roger from lensrental will have to hunt me down!) Although I have my favorite lens, 90mm, with me, I'm not sure where in the audience I'll be and figured might as well rent it just in case and to see how well it works out.



Sep 20, 2016 at 03:22 PM
svassh
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Fuji 50-140 images


First chance to really use the 50-140 for its primary purpose, Volleyball. Used grip, 11fps, AF-C with Grip, zone 3x3 tracking which worked really well.




  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    50mm    f/2.8    1/640s    5000 ISO    0.0 EV  






  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    69mm    f/2.8    1/640s    6400 ISO    0.0 EV  






  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    50mm    f/2.8    1/640s    6400 ISO    0.0 EV  






  X-T2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens    69mm    f/2.8    1/640s    6400 ISO    0.0 EV  




Sep 21, 2016 at 01:52 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



charles.K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Fuji 50-140 images


Edward Castro wrote:
I'm afraid for this weekend.

I've just rented the lens for my daughters flamenco dance recital and I'm afraid I'll like it so much I wont want to give it back! (Roger from lensrental will have to hunt me down!) Although I have my favorite lens, 90mm, with me, I'm not sure where in the audience I'll be and figured might as well rent it just in case and to see how well it works out.


I would suspect the 50-140 will find a permanent home Although f/2.8 the OIS with 5 stops is truly awesome for night time.



Sep 21, 2016 at 01:59 AM
mcsquared
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Fuji 50-140 images


I've been quite impressed with both the XT2 and 50-140's ability to lock on and keep focus in a variety of situations. My kids (13, 9, 2) are probably tired of running around while I try out various settings to see what works best for me.

Here is our standard Poodle running at a dead sprint toward me. I guessing over 20 mph. Camera had no issues locking and producing a string of 6-8 in focus shots. I seem to be having the most success to this point with single point AF and AF setting 2 but will continue to test.








Edited on Sep 27, 2016 at 01:24 AM · View previous versions



Sep 26, 2016 at 05:30 PM
svassh
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · Fuji 50-140 images


mcsquared wrote:
I've been quite impressed with both the XT2 and 50-140's ability to lock on and keep focus in a variety of situations. My kids (13, 9, 2) are probably tired of running around while I try out various settings to see what works best for me.

Here is our standard Poodle running at a dead sprint toward me. I guessing over 20 mph. Camera had no issues locking and producing a string of 6-8 in focus shots. I seem to be having the most success to this point with single point AF and AF setting 2 but will continue to
...Show more

Try the Zone, I'm used to single point tracking with Canon bodies with expansion points. I find the 3x3 zone to approximate this perfectly.




Sep 26, 2016 at 06:08 PM
noelty
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · Fuji 50-140 images


hauxon wrote:
Some landscapes with the 50-140

and a bird
https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1638/24427806081_1dd6fe824f_o_d.jpg


All your shots are wonderful...but that eagle....DAMN!!!!




Sep 26, 2016 at 08:40 PM
Edward Castro
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · Fuji 50-140 images




charles.K wrote:
I would suspect the 50-140 will find a permanent home Although f/2.8 the OIS with 5 stops is truly awesome for night time.


So after showing the images to my wife she was thrilled with the results. The zoom came in a lot more handy then if I would of stayed with my 90mm prime. So with the results my wife gave me the OK to purchase the lens. Now I just need to save up for it.



Sep 26, 2016 at 10:48 PM
BokehBeauty
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · Fuji 50-140 images


Edward Castro wrote:
So after showing the images to my wife she was thrilled with the results. The zoom came in a lot more handy then if I would of stayed with my 90mm prime. So with the results my wife gave me the OK to purchase the lens. Now I just need to save up for it.


Can you share some?



Sep 26, 2016 at 11:04 PM
Edward Castro
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · Fuji 50-140 images




BokehBeauty wrote:
Can you share some?


Yeah, but not till probably tomorrow.



Sep 26, 2016 at 11:25 PM
mcsquared
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · Fuji 50-140 images


svassh wrote:
Try the Zone, I'm used to single point tracking with Canon bodies with expansion points. I find the 3x3 zone to approximate this perfectly.




Thanks for advice, I'll give it a try.



Sep 27, 2016 at 01:26 AM
mregala
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · Fuji 50-140 images


Just got the 50-140 (thanks to some sound advice from this forum), and gotta admit, I'm sorry I doubted this lens!



michael regala 2016




Sep 27, 2016 at 07:02 AM
rbf_
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · Fuji 50-140 images


Some geese I encountered yesterday with the 50-140 + 1.4TC.

Cross posted from X images thread.






  X-Pro2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR + 1.4x lens    196mm    f/8.0    1/500s    500 ISO    0.0 EV  











  X-Pro2    XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR + 1.4x lens    196mm    f/8.0    1/220s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  



Edited on Oct 03, 2016 at 01:17 PM · View previous versions



Oct 02, 2016 at 05:59 PM
1      
2
       3       4       end






FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       3       4       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password