Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Anyone ordering the Canon W-E1 Wi-Fi adapter for the 7D Mark II, 5Ds, 5D...

MM30

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Anyone ordering the Canon W-E1 Wi-Fi adapter for the 7D Mark II, 5Ds, 5Ds R?

I recently acquired a 7D Mk II replacing a 70D. I didn't think I'd miss the Wi-Fi, but not being able to transfer directly to my phone for social media or sharing with friends leaves me wanting a bit. I'd like remote shooting as well.

Anyone else share a similar sentiment? I'm a hobbyist and I feel like this fits as a hobbyist type feature and I think $40 isn't too bad in the grand scheme of things.

Sep 09, 2016 at 11:33 PM
Kathy White
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Anyone ordering the Canon W-E1 Wi-Fi adapter for the 7D Mark II, 5Ds, 5Ds R?

MM30 wrote:
I recently acquired a 7D Mk II replacing a 70D. I didn't think I'd miss the Wi-Fi, but not being able to transfer directly to my phone for social media or sharing with friends leaves me wanting a bit. I'd like remote shooting as well.

Anyone else share a similar sentiment? I'm a hobbyist and I feel like this fits as a hobbyist type feature and I think $40 isn't too bad in the grand scheme of things.

I was going to wait until I saw how much I used it on the 5DIV first, then probably add it. At 40 bucks it won't require alot of thought.

Sep 10, 2016 at 12:01 AM
Michael White
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Anyone ordering the Canon W-E1 Wi-Fi adapter for the 7D Mark II, 5Ds, 5Ds R?

Get a cam ranger you love the extra stuff

Sep 10, 2016 at 03:36 AM
Tom_W
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Anyone ordering the Canon W-E1 Wi-Fi adapter for the 7D Mark II, 5Ds, 5Ds R?

I just got my 5D4 last night - set up the Wi-Fi with my home network, but I'll be setting it up with my iPhone so that I can use it somewhere besides at home.

If you used the Wi-Fi on your 70D quite a bit and liked it, you'll want to have it on the 7D2.

Sep 10, 2016 at 05:01 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.