New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Erika

gabriele

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Erika

Shoot these last August the 30th at around 8 o'clock in the AM on a fairly cloudy day.

Both were taken with a Canon EOS 5DS R and Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM at f2.8.
A large reflecting panel was used from a distance to better illuminate the subject.

1) 1/320 - ISO 640 +0,67ev
2) 1/1000 - ISO 800

The beautiful young model is 5.9 feet/180cm.

c&c are welcome.

Sep 09, 2016 at 05:22 PM
ucphotog
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Erika

I like the lighting in both. Lovely and soft, and yet you take advantage of the existing directionality to keep it from being flat.

Of the two, I prefer #2. I find the rest obelisk in #1 a bit distracting. I like the repeating theme of the pillars in #2. I think the face is better in #2. I think it might be the hair, but the lighting is also a factor.

And why is someone who is 5'9" wearing heels! Actually, I have a niece who is 5'10" and she wears heels at times. She is my height in them.

Thanks for sharing.

Dave

Sep 09, 2016 at 11:07 PM
gabriele

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Erika

ucphotog wrote:
I like the lighting in both. Lovely and soft, and yet you take advantage of the existing directionality to keep it from being flat.

Hi Dave, thank you for stopping by and reviewing my photos!

ucphotog wrote:
Of the two, I prefer #2. I find the rest obelisk in #1 a bit distracting. I like the repeating theme of the pillars in #2. I think the face is better in #2. I think it might be the hair, but the lighting is also a factor.

Yes you're right, the obelisk on the back may be a little distracting but it also add something to the picture that would otherwise look pretty common. Just my opinion I might be wrong. I love the face in #2, too. I'm posting a couple more from the same set, one in color the other in black and white.

ucphotog wrote:
And why is someone who is 5'9" wearing heels!

To look sexier? Just a guess!
By the way, I know she's dating with a basketball player so her in high heels probably aren't a problem for him.

1)1/500 ISO 400
2) 1/500 ISO 800 +0.33 ev

Sep 11, 2016 at 03:22 PM
ucphotog
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Erika

Depending on the basketball player, she may have to wear heels just to look normal next to him.

Another pair of lovely pictures. I love the face in both 3 and 4. I think the face in #3 is my favorite.

Again a matter of opinion, but I find the model's right shoulder in #3 a bit "stiff". I think because it is pulled forward.

I generally prefer color or BW, but BW works well in #4. The lighting is quite lovely.

Thanks again.

Dave

Sep 12, 2016 at 11:24 PM
Brev00
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Erika

Very nice set. Lovely model photographed with expertise. I like #2 the most here as I find the columns emphasize her vertical nature. She seems more diminutive in #1 even with the heels with all the surrounding bokeh and space above her head. The busy and pretty background draws the eye to some extent while the bricks in #2 have less inherent interest other than to frame and complement her. Which they do. #3 seems shot between poses, a touch awkward and not as strong as #2 in my mind. Nice to have a black and white and I like her pose and the wide slacks which have texture while being see through. The out of focus column is a bit much for me as it takes up about 1/3 of the frame and is a bit bright. Would love to see her with a nondescript background, too.

Sep 12, 2016 at 11:55 PM
film_4ever
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Erika

Gabriele,

Simply stunning images. Really like the location you used for shots 2-4. Poses for images 1, 3 and 4 are really nice and "natural" looking. Your model is very photogenic. Thanks for posting the additional images 3 and 4.

4 is my favorite image. Thank you also for posing her with her nose ring away from the camera.

Very nice images.

Thanks for sharing.

Sep 13, 2016 at 02:53 PM
CW100
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Erika

she looks great !

Sep 18, 2016 at 07:56 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Erika

A beautiful young woman. I would love to see her in a "not so serious" expression. Lighting is wonderful.
Dan

Sep 18, 2016 at 08:48 AM
fstop212
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Erika

I love these. The lighting is perfect.

Sep 20, 2016 at 07:23 AM
eleganteye
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Erika

I like the unexpected combination of outfit with high heels, as well as the barefoot for a similar (positive) incongruity.

Sep 21, 2016 at 01:40 PM
gabriele

p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Erika

Brev00 wrote:
Very nice set. Lovely model photographed with expertise. I like #2 the most here as I find the columns emphasize her vertical nature. She seems more diminutive in #1 even with the heels with all the surrounding bokeh and space above her head. The busy and pretty background draws the eye to some extent while the bricks in #2 have less inherent interest other than to frame and complement her. Which they do. #3 seems shot between poses, a touch awkward and not as strong as #2 in my mind. Nice to have a black and white and I like
...Show more

Thank you very much for taking the time to describe your impressions so accurately, very much appreciated.

film_4ever wrote:
Simply stunning images. Really like the location you used for shots 2-4. Poses for images 1, 3 and 4 are really nice and "natural" looking. Your model is very photogenic. Thanks for posting the additional images 3 and 4.
4 is my favorite image.

CW100 wrote:
she looks great !

Danpbphoto wrote:
A beautiful young woman. I would love to see her in a "not so serious" expression. Lighting is wonderful.
Dan

fstop212 wrote:
I love these. The lighting is perfect.

eleganteye wrote:
I like the unexpected combination of outfit with high heels, as well as the barefoot for a similar (positive) incongruity.

Many thanks for the kind comments. Early morning light never disappoints.

For the curious, you can check out her Facebook page.

Sep 22, 2016 at 02:21 PM
marieselden

p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Erika

Beautiful model,The body proportion is perfect

Sep 23, 2016 at 08:07 PM
Brev00
• • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Erika

I checked out her Facebook page and she is a very appealing model. No doubt. She seems to be emphasizing her sexy side which is pretty undeniable. On the other hand, she strikes me as having a tomboy inside and would suggest that it might be interesting to bring that out. Find a way of getting into that theme and she may be very comfortable. Just an idea.

Sep 23, 2016 at 08:10 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.