Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Recommendations needed for Bavaria, Tuscany, Austria !!!

abhisheks77
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Recommendations needed for Bavaria, Tuscany, Austria !!!

Hi,

I will be planning to do a big round trip covering Bavaria, Tuscany, Dolomites and Austria (Vienna) in third week of October. Will it be good time to photograph these places ?
I am interested to taking pictures of landscapes and nature. Will these places (specially Bavaria alps, Tuscany and Dolomites) be as vibrant as in spring or I will find these places as brown or muddy color ?
Any more suggestions please, if I need to cover ? I am in very initial phase of planning, so there is scope of changing my route and places. I will have around 15 days, so have plenty of time. I will rent car, so that I can go by my flexi-time and off-freeway.

Regards

Sep 06, 2016 at 10:48 AM
jhg photo
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Recommendations needed for Bavaria, Tuscany, Austria !!!

Can all be great and full of fall color but also have a high chance of really heavy rain and dull days.
Did you take into account that crossing the Alps end of October can involve snowfall and that this trip covers Germany, Austria, and Italy? Be aware to toll roads in Austria and Italy.
I would at least omit Vienna to reduce the time needed to travel by car.
Have a good time and show your shots afterwords.

Oct 06, 2016 at 09:53 AM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.