Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon 85mm f/1.2L II EF USM

BlueToast

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 85mm f/1.2L II EF USM

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 85mm f/1.2L II EF USM

Sold

Price: $1,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Price is shipped, will send in FedEx/UPS box to hide identification and protect value of asset from theft

Purchased through Amazon on December 7, 2012 at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EW9Y4M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for 2,007.99 USD shipped.

Condition is Like New/Excellent condition.

The lens also comes with a Hoya 72mm HD Hardened Glass 8-layer Multi-Coated Digital UV (Ultra Violet) Filter that I purchased for this lens in March 19, 2013 (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001G7PMNG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1). The attached photos show that the UV filter is installed.

In late 2014 I sold this lens along with all my photography equipment to my church. I am an active member and serve regularly in the Media Ministry for this church and have recently been asked to help sell this lens as it has not been useful for us and we need funds for a new camera body (T3i is showing signs of functional wear and tear). If you need proof and authenticity confirmation please message me and I would get you in touch with the head of Media Ministry at my church.

Sep 05, 2016 at 09:03 PM
iopner

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 85mm f/1.2L II EF USM

Tag

Oct 01, 2016 at 05:55 PM
ntb1001

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 85mm f/1.2L II EF USM

Is this still available??

Oct 08, 2016 at 07:39 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.