FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · PA/NJ/DE wedding help needed 9/24/16 FEMALE preferred

Dj R
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · PA/NJ/DE wedding help needed 9/24/16 FEMALE preferred

Wedding in PHL suburbs Saturday 9-24-16

Prefer female

I am going over the top here and providing all information possible, so that the candidate understands exactly what I need, and is comfortable. This way we don't waste your time or mine. Some of this is negotiable.

I am looking for a female with experience being a lead wedding photographer. Not someone who is learning or looking to learn. She will cover the bridal suite at the hotel, handle creative shots of the rings, orchestrate first look in the courtyard at the hotel, be the lead shooter during the portrait session downtown, and then help me cover the ceremony/reception at the radnor hotel. -

She will hand over memory card(s) upon completion of the gig. She will not be responsible for any PP at all! I will return the card(s) to her personally or via UPS within 2 business days. She may use the images on her own portfolio, she doesn't have to tag me in any way. She may not tag the client on social media for the first 3 months. I will not be selling any of the prints. The b/g are getting all of the touched up images via digital download. They are free to print as they wish.

The full day is 12 hours. I am going to aim for her to shoot around 10-11 hours.
Compensation will depend on experience. I will get her out of the reception as soon as the special events are over. Assuming that I can see a portfolio of wedding work up front, and thus not be worried about the results, I would be happy to pay her via personal check or cash on the spot at the gig.

I realize that many people probably say this, but this b/g are extremely laid back and easy to deal with. They are Toms River compared to Avalon. They are on the younger side. The bride is very fit and beautiful.

There will not be any expense compensation. I am looking for someone who is local or who wants to make themself local for this date. We will be in a limo during travel from the hotel in Radnor, PA to the Art Museum and Broad Street for the portrait work. Food and drink are provided for us.

PM me:
cell
email
web site, I need to see wedding portfolio, don't be shy, give me passwords if they are required.
provide any thoughts you may have.

Thank you!
Cheers!

Aug 30, 2016 at 08:02 PM
jeremy_clay
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · PA/NJ/DE wedding help needed 9/24/16 FEMALE preferred

Dj R wrote:
Prefer female

Who doesn't?

Aug 30, 2016 at 08:04 PM
Dj R
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · PA/NJ/DE wedding help needed 9/24/16 FEMALE preferred

jeremy_clay wrote:
Who doesn't?

rim shot
/thread

Aug 30, 2016 at 08:20 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.