Thanks for looking. Any C/C welcomed.

Final-FB by blakefidp, on Flickr

Aug 29, 2016 at 08:53 PM
DaleBerlin
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Assateague Island Sunrise

Hi Blake
This image has incredible potential. Your composition is excellent, your timing was perfect, the colors are wonderful, and you captured a sharp clean image. What ruins it for me are the obvious reminents of PP. I see smudges along the horizon. I see ghost areas along the pier's edge. IMHO, I see too much "Orton" or "Glamor glow" applied. But man, you have a winner here if you can clean it up and get it more real.

Aug 30, 2016 at 07:23 AM
Blake.Kinder
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Assateague Island Sunrise

DaleBerlin wrote:
Hi Blake
This image has incredible potential. Your composition is excellent, your timing was perfect, the colors are wonderful, and you captured a sharp clean image. What ruins it for me are the obvious reminents of PP. I see smudges along the horizon. I see ghost areas along the pier's edge. IMHO, I see too much "Orton" or "Glamor glow" applied. But man, you have a winner here if you can clean it up and get it more real.

Thanks Dale. I was traveling when I edited this image and didn't have my tablet so I was using quick mask mode (on m lap, and got a little sloppy. Thanks for pointing it out. I will go back and work on the edging. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

-Blake

Aug 30, 2016 at 08:15 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.