Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M V5 6-bit w/Free NIB B+W 39mm HTC KSM CP...

ironman1982
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M V5 6-bit w/Free NIB B+W 39mm HTC KSM CPL Filter

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M V5 6-bit

Sold

Price: $1,125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping to the lower 48 US States is free via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, insurance extra at buyer's discretion, other shipping if outside the continental US will need to be evaluated for cost

Up for sale is my only used once Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron. I mounted it on my helicoid close focus M-Mount to FE mount adaptor on my A7Rii and shot a few photos of my son with it. Unfortunately, those with kids know how difficult manual focusing is even with the fantastic EVF of the Sony when trying to keep up with their back and forth up and down antics. So, this one has to go (as well as my Sony Zeiss 55mm in another thread here shortly) to help fund the new Sony Zeiss FE 50mm f/1.4 Planar. This lens is everything they rave about....tiny size, solid body, super smooth focusing, absolutely fantastic craftsmanship, sharp as a tack from the center to the edges, wonderful contrast and color rendition, and so much pop on portraits in its sweet spot of close to medium ranges.

I have rated the lens a 9+ as it shows no signs of wear. Lens has no internal dust, no oily aperture blades, no fungus, no scratches on the optics, lens coatings are 100% in tact and the lens shows no brassing on the mount. In short I purchased it in mint condition and am selling it in mint condition.

Items included are the OEM box, leather zipper case, rear M-Mount cap, front Leica OEM cap, and paperwork. I also have included free as part of this purchase, a New In Box 39mm B+W HTC KSM F-Pro CPL Filter. This is the CPL that B+W makes which only drops 1.5 stops of light instead of the typical 2.5 to 3 stops of the regular KSM CPL which is very helpful with a f/2 lens in lower lighting conditions such as shade. Here is a link to the product page for the filter ($79.55 as of 27AUG2016):
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1141467-REG/b_w_1081888_39mm_mc_kaesemann_htc.html

Price is net to me, however shipping is included in the price. Paypal fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Tracking information will be provided to the buyer once shipped. Signature confirmation is included. Insurance in addition to the $50 provided by USPS will be extra at the buyer's request.

Forgot to mention...verified Paypal Shipping address only and selling to members here is ultimately the discretion of the seller.

Edited on Aug 27, 2016 at 04:13 PM · View previous versions

Aug 27, 2016 at 03:59 PM
ironman1982
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M V5 6-bit w/Free NIB B+W 39mm HTC KSM CPL Filter

More Pictures of the Body

Aug 27, 2016 at 04:02 PM
ironman1982
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M V5 6-bit w/Free NIB B+W 39mm HTC KSM CPL Filter

Last one of the body

Aug 27, 2016 at 04:03 PM
xthunder
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M V5 6-bit w/Free NIB B+W 39mm HTC KSM CPL Filter

PM sent

Aug 29, 2016 at 04:14 AM
Zacmoxley

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M V5 6-bit w/Free NIB B+W 39mm HTC KSM CPL Filter

Pm'd, hopefully it's not sold!

Aug 29, 2016 at 11:52 AM
Zacmoxley

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M V5 6-bit w/Free NIB B+W 39mm HTC KSM CPL Filter

Pm'd, hopefully it's not sold!

Aug 29, 2016 at 11:52 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.