Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Pentax 645 Lenses (35, 55, 90) MINT!!!

MikeMaez
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Pentax 645 Lenses (35, 55, 90) MINT!!!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Pentax 645Z

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ship to CONT USA only, buyer pays shipping on individual items. I will cover shipping on the entire kit if sold together.

I've decided to switch camera systems and thus have to part ways with my fantastic medium format kit from Pentax. If you have ever considered making the jump to medium format and have been on the fence, this would be a great opportunity!

If anyone is interested in purchasing the entire kit, I would be willing to part with everything for $13,500 and also cover shipping and insurance on the entire kit. Thank you all for looking!

For sale is a mint condition, nearly new Pentax 645Z. I purchased it new directly from Pentax and have taken it on only three shoots. Shutter count on the camera is only 3600. Camera is in absolute mint condition and comes with an extra battery that has not been charged yet. It comes with all boxes, papers and accessories that it came with.

Best offer gets the kit

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Pentax 35mm f/3.5 FA

Sold

Shipping instructions: Ship to CONT USA only, buyer pays shipping on individual items. I will cover shipping on the entire kit if sold together.

This lens is nearly unused, and completely mint. I purchased the lens new directly from Pentax and it has only seen 100 shots. It comes with all boxes, papers and accessories that it came with.

Best offer gets the lens or lenses

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Pentax 55mm f/2.8 D-FA

Sold

This lens is nearly unused, and completely mint. I purchased the lens new directly from Pentax and it has seen very few shots. It comes with all boxes, papers and accessories that it came with.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Pentax 90mm f/2.8 D-FA SR

Sold

Price: $4,250.00

This lens is nearly unused, and completely mint. I purchased the lens new directly from Pentax and it has only seen 350 shots. It comes with all boxes, papers and accessories that it came with.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Pentax 120mm f/4 FA

Sold

This lens is nearly unused, and completely mint. I purchased the lens new directly from Pentax and has seen very few shots. It comes with all boxes, papers and accessories that it came with.

Pentax 645Z

Pentax 35 f/3.5

Pentax 55 f/2.8

Pentax 90 f/2.8

Pentax 120 f/4

Edited on Oct 11, 2016 at 09:50 AM · View previous versions

Aug 23, 2016 at 09:16 AM
rollsman4
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Pentax 645 Lenses (35, 55, 90) MINT!!!

Is the 645Z still for sale ? Thank you, Dennis
Also, 55MM lens

Oct 09, 2016 at 07:32 PM
rollsman4
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Pentax 645 Lenses (35, 55, 90) MINT!!!

Hi Mike, did you receive my PM about your Z and 55MM lens? Thanks Dennis
I am interested in both

Oct 10, 2016 at 09:16 AM
rollsman4
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Pentax 645 Lenses (35, 55, 90) MINT!!!

Tried several time stop contact you but no response, Dennis

Oct 10, 2016 at 08:09 PM
KMAphotog

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Pentax 645 Lenses (35, 55, 90) MINT!!!

Is the 55mm and 35mm still for sale?

Feb 17, 2017 at 11:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.