Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Crumpler Karachi Outpost (Small) backpack

nreeque
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Crumpler Karachi Outpost (Small) backpack

backpack

Available

Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground CONUS ONLY Buyer pays freight and PP fees if any.

A very versatile backpack that has sat in my closet for awhile. Its the small version, which means it will hold a very good amount of gear but not the best for lenses 300mm 2.8 or bigger. although i have used it to transport quite a bit of gear including 1 body a 70-200 two primes and a flash also an ipad and the supporting cast of cables and such.

this backpack is completely modular, meaning the camera compartment comes out as does the laptop sleeve. In case you just need a solid backpack to cary something other than camera equipment.

This is the first version of this backpack and the condition is very good to excellent. All zippers work, no stains or rips, no funky odors. Ive looked it over as all he gear i sell and nothing to note of its condition. Its a nice piece of gear, Im just cleaning out my closet and all idle items are going one by one.

Ill have pics via email, or ill get around to posting them soon. (sold all my digi cams, cell phone pics it is)

Price is NET TO ME, CONUS ONLY. shipped ground freight UPS because priority is simple too expensive on this size box.

like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Crumpler-Karachi-Outpost-Carrier-S-KO-01-01B/dp/B004TTSLU4/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Aug 22, 2016 at 10:33 PM
nreeque
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Crumpler Karachi Outpost (Small) backpack

Bag comes with all original deviders. As some one else asked. Thanks

Aug 28, 2016 at 08:59 AM
A_Mil

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Crumpler Karachi Outpost (Small) backpack

Any chance you'd take a money order from a large bank such as Bank of America? (I could get one from my local bank but I wouldn't think you'd want to do that. I just live in Massachusetts...I buy and sell on ebay and I have 100% satisfaction ratings.

Just want to pay cash instead of going thru the checking account or credit cards (my money and my partner's money are kept separate)

Sep 10, 2016 at 11:24 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.