New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Out and about....context added

Bob Jarman
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Out and about....context added

Visited Hildebrandts, and Riverwalk in Augusta.

The store (and family) has a long history in Augusta and the family is diligently trying to sustain its commercial viability. Gradually the building is morphing into a Deli specializing in German sandwiches, wurst, etc.

Luanne, owner of Hildebrandts was kind enough to sit still for a moment for some impromptu candids.

The third, a dad capturing his daughter on Riverwalk, along the Savannah River.

Thanks for looking,

Bob

Edited on Aug 23, 2016 at 09:42 AM · View previous versions

Aug 20, 2016 at 08:04 PM
Fred Amico
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Out and about....context added

Quite the contrast in expressions between the first and second one. Having said that, I like the first one best, Bob. Something about her stare that really appeals to me.

Aug 20, 2016 at 08:49 PM
sbeme
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Out and about....context added

First is more powerful, but not sure I would enter, facing that stern glare. Or perhaps it's just serious and determined. I prefer the processing of the first. Much rather meet the woman in the second capture! It reminds me how easy it is to draw (mistaken) impressions.
Third: a bit soft? Cute, but the son and baby looking elsewhere make the image feel disjointed, only partially engaged. Are you looking for those conflicting elements?
Scott

Aug 20, 2016 at 11:46 PM
probishaw
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Out and about....context added

#2 for me, Bob. The warm image and tones are spot on. Agree with Scott's comments re #1 and #3.
Regards,
Paul

Aug 22, 2016 at 07:34 PM
Bob Jarman
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Out and about....context added

Fred Amico wrote:
Quite the contrast in expressions between the first and second one. Having said that, I like the first one best, Bob. Something about her stare that really appeals to me.

---------------------------------------------

sbeme wrote:
First is more powerful, but not sure I would enter, facing that stern glare. Or perhaps it's just serious and determined. I prefer the processing of the first. Much rather meet the woman in the second capture! It reminds me how easy it is to draw (mistaken) impressions.
Third: a bit soft? Cute, but the son and baby looking elsewhere make the image feel disjointed, only partially engaged. Are you looking for those conflicting elements?
Scott

---------------------------------------------

probishaw wrote:
#2 for me, Bob. The warm image and tones are spot on. Agree with Scott's comments re #1 and #3.
Regards,
Paul

Thanks everyone,

Yes, #1 is contrary to her nature, do not know why the expression - she is always welcoming and willing to engage in conversation.

Re #3, just what I saw as a microcosm of a family outing - so many different things happening with their own little space.

Appreciate everyone's comments!

Bob

Aug 23, 2016 at 08:45 AM
Bob Jarman
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Out and about....context added

For some context....

Aug 23, 2016 at 09:37 AM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.