Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · I went to Alaska and took a photo of a brown bear chasing salmon in the ...

inthewild
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · I went to Alaska and took a photo of a brown bear chasing salmon in the river.

I went to Alaska and took a photo of a brown bear chasing salmon in the river.

It seems like a lot of people are really enjoying my " I went to Alaska and took a photo of a bear" series. Don't worry, they wont stop anytime soon!

Canon 1DX + 600mm F4 IS II @ 1/2500 F4 ISO 1000 (HAND HELD)

I went to Alaska and took a photo of a brown bear chasing salmon in the river.

Aug 19, 2016 at 02:55 AM
wonderer
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · I went to Alaska and took a photo of a brown bear chasing salmon in the river.

Nice shot! It almost looks like the facial expression doesn't match the action. The moment of capture just happened to be when the bear was looking serene. That makes it even more interesting and I find I linger longer on this one...

Thanks for posting.

--Kim

Aug 19, 2016 at 05:30 AM
surfnron
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · I went to Alaska and took a photo of a brown bear chasing salmon in the river.

Another very nice shot Jorel. I am enjoying this series - especially the imaginative titles... ~ Ron

Aug 19, 2016 at 06:57 AM
douter
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · I went to Alaska and took a photo of a brown bear chasing salmon in the river.

Very nice, one of my favorites, but IMO not better than the sow and cub. Do you have enough wall space for these?
Douglas

Aug 19, 2016 at 07:42 AM
hnilsson
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · I went to Alaska and took a photo of a brown bear chasing salmon in the river.

I went on FM and saw a shot of a bear.

Great shot Jorel. Looks like you had great light too.

Henrik

Aug 23, 2016 at 12:07 AM
louie champan
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · I went to Alaska and took a photo of a brown bear chasing salmon in the river.

Powerful shot, very well done.

Aug 24, 2016 at 10:51 PM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.