Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

rob4bama
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

Not sure if this is allowed on the forum or not and this is also not an advertisement. I just thought it was a good deal.

Ashe Designs (http://ashedesign.com/pages/ashe-design-all-access-membership-plans) has an all access membership plan with unlimited downloads for $20 a month. There is also no minimum amount of time you must stay a member. They have some nice templates and would be a good resource if composites are what you're into.

Aug 09, 2016 at 10:18 PM
Vcook
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

Thanks!

Aug 09, 2016 at 10:37 PM
Pyrat
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

Awesome, Thank you Rob.

Aug 11, 2016 at 12:29 PM
Vcook
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

this highlights how bad my masking cutout skills are.

Aug 11, 2016 at 02:45 PM
shtarker

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

Can you download templates and use them after you quit the monthly access, or are they only good as long as you are a member?

Oct 02, 2017 at 11:05 PM
mikephotos23
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

shtarker wrote:
Can you download templates and use them after you quit the monthly access, or are they only good as long as you are a member?

From their site #9 says...

Cancel at any time by logging into your AsheDesign.com account and choosing manage memberships. What you've downloaded is yours to keep. Due to the digital nature of our products, please understand no refunds will be allowed.

Oct 03, 2017 at 04:24 PM
dartheyeball
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

Thanks for the tip! I will have to check out their site!

Oct 04, 2017 at 05:44 AM
shuttlemanfl

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

I have used this site a lot too. In fact I have to admit I sort of felt guilty and stayed a member for serveral month because I used so much of their content. It isnt so much I like their designs “as-is” but I used a TON of different elements of all their designs to make ones that I like the most. I go back every once in a while to check out what they have updated.

Oct 04, 2017 at 11:14 PM
shuttlemanfl

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

I have used this site a lot too. In fact I have to admit I sort of felt guilty and stayed a member for serveral month because I used so much of their content. It isnt so much I like their designs “as-is” but I used a TON of different elements of all their designs to make ones that I like the most. I go back every once in a while to check out what they have updated.

Oct 04, 2017 at 11:14 PM
P Alesse
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

Great site and Sonja Ashe is the best. BTW... should you get PrivatePrize sent to your social media feeds with similar templates... avoid. They have pretty much ripped off all of Ashe's designs and made it their own site.

Oct 05, 2017 at 06:04 AM
Frank Lauri
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Good Deal on Composite Templates

I also have to agree with others on Ashe Design. Great designs and like Paul said - Sonja is awesome to work with. On their FB group page members have requested some specific sports and designs and graphics and she delivers.

Oct 11, 2017 at 07:23 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.