New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Unable to sign into FM

kwoodard
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Unable to sign into FM

I am on a new computer and when I try to sign in, I get a message stating that the user/pass combo is incorrect. I know for a fact that it is not as I am signed into the site from several other computers, as well as my smartphone. Is there a limit to the number of computers that I can sign in from? How do I manage this list as I know some of the computers that I have signed in from before are no longer online.

Aug 08, 2016 at 07:19 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Unable to sign into FM

Sorry you are having this problem. Is this the error message you get? If no the error is NOT coming from Fredmiranda.com
Dan

Login Failure

Aug 09, 2016 at 08:35 AM
kwoodard
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Unable to sign into FM

Yes, that is the error I am getting. If it isn't coming from FM, where is it coming from?

Aug 09, 2016 at 10:16 AM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Unable to sign into FM

Kevin, FWIW, I've had happen couple of times just what you're describing where the output is what Dan has posted up here. I've simply changed my password and moved on. Since I used a password manager, I had to remember to change it there as well to the new one. Also, if you are using a VPN, e.g., Anonymizer, and you access FM, it will not detect you as the member because your ISP will be spoofed and FM apparently depends upon the ISP # you created your membership with. I'm now above my pay grade, however . Perhaps <jcolwell> or <mitesh> or somebody else with more sophistication about this stuff than I have will show up. Hell, post it in CAPS and Hiillary may even show up to offer advice

Aug 09, 2016 at 10:41 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Unable to sign into FM

kwoodard wrote:
Yes, that is the error I am getting. If it isn't coming from FM, where is it coming from?

Dont know! I asked you if that is what you got. A screenshot might have helped clarify. Then it MUST be coming from FM. PM Fred.

Aug 09, 2016 at 11:10 AM
kwoodard
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Unable to sign into FM

Danpbphoto wrote:
Dont know! I asked you if that is what you got. A screenshot might have helped clarify. Then it MUST be coming from FM. PM Fred.

Gotcha. Yeah, that is the error that I get.

Aug 09, 2016 at 11:38 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Unable to sign into FM

kwoodard wrote:
Gotcha. Yeah, that is the error that I get.

Good that that is the error but not so good u can't log in.
Dan

Aug 09, 2016 at 04:46 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.