FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2016 · The Edge of Darkness

Travis Rhoads
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · The Edge of Darkness

Mark Metternich wrote:
Powerful and graphic. A Matt Anderson like look!

I wanted to take this one on in a singe post...first, thank you for the reaction/feedback, I like those words for it.

Second...and more interesting to me...and please don't take this the wrong way...I can't say that I agree with the "Matt Anderson" look...I know who he is, he commented here and I appreciate it, always appreciate feedback from the well respected, talented well known photographers here...and I have followed his work for a while, but I don't think I would say that this genre or style of imagery was his predominant style...maybe of his recent images shared which I am a fan of, but not really his body of work in general.

I found it interesting...and troubling for me, someone who is trying to do their own work and be unique in that work, LE has been my main focus for 5 or 6 years now, not because it was gaining popularity several years ago, but because I really like to put motion into 2d images, creating more dynamic images... anyway...

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you taking the time to check out my image and leave some feedback, I sincerely do.

Aug 10, 2016 at 06:14 AM
DSC01
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · The Edge of Darkness

Travis,
Beautiful Image ! I like your comp, the image has a a great feel to it .
Sounds like you need to invest in a pair of water shoes
Regards,
Dean

Aug 10, 2016 at 02:04 PM
Travis Rhoads
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · The Edge of Darkness

DSC01 wrote:
Travis,
Beautiful Image ! I like your comp, the image has a a great feel to it .
Sounds like you need to invest in a pair of water shoes
Regards,
Dean

Thanks Dean. I have a pair of water shoes...but traveling for work I try to travel light so that I don't have too much stuff to lug around...the water shoes will go with me next time...because I want to shoot this spot again, I keep trying for the good color in the evening...

Aug 10, 2016 at 02:33 PM
       end

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.