New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · The Blue Room

eeneryma
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · The Blue Room

Your comments and critiques always appreciated.

Steve

The Blue Room

Aug 03, 2016 at 08:58 PM
beavens
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · The Blue Room

Really loving the lines/geometry, and I'm curious as all hell as to what's going on in there!

Jeff

Aug 04, 2016 at 06:27 AM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · The Blue Room

beavens wrote:
Really loving the lines/geometry, and I'm curious as all hell as to what's going on in there!

Jeff

Hi Jeff and I don't have a clue. It was a 2nd story apartment in a residential building on 14th Street near where I live. I thought maybe aliens lived there.

Steve

Aug 04, 2016 at 07:21 AM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · The Blue Room

Lots to think about here. I saw it last night but wanted to think about the reply. Glad I did because today it leaves a different impression.

The color and geometry are visually striking and very well composed. Lots of mystery here. Even though the blue is bright in the context of the outside light, a blue room would be dark to those inside. But now I see the dark blue is the result of shades, and the tiles themselves are very light blue. Makes me think of a bathroom or kitchen.

What is the round object? At first I though some sort of coffee grinder or old time printing press. But now I think it is just a chair back.

Is this what you east coast folks call a brownstone building?

Very good job here.

Aug 04, 2016 at 10:21 AM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · The Blue Room

ben egbert wrote:
Lots to think about here. I saw it last night but wanted to think about the reply. Glad I did because today it leaves a different impression.

The color and geometry are visually striking and very well composed. Lots of mystery here. Even though the blue is bright in the context of the outside light, a blue room would be dark to those inside. But now I see the dark blue is the result of shades, and the tiles themselves are very light blue. Makes me think of a bathroom or kitchen.

What is the round object? At first I though
...Show more

thanks Ben. The round object is a fan. It can get hot in the city here during the summer, and it appears that there's no air conditioning in this apartment. If I remember, it's maybe a 6 story building, probably a tenement type building. That blue illuminated window was quite eerie.

Steve

Aug 04, 2016 at 10:56 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.