New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Bridges along the California Delta

billsamuels
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bridges along the California Delta

Yesterday I took my Canon Rebel SL1 that's been modified for Infrared (790nm) and went along the Delta roads here in central California. After a bit of post, actually a lot of post, here is what I got.

Comments welcome and thanks for looking.

This photo is the monochrome version of the one above

Aug 03, 2016 at 03:40 PM
rw11
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bridges along the California Delta

my only comment is that you now need to find a tourist bureau in the area to help with marketing

Aug 03, 2016 at 04:22 PM
billsamuels
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Bridges along the California Delta

rw11 wrote:
my only comment is that you now need to find a tourist bureau in the area to help with marketing

Actually, the Delta Commission and several other State of California government and non-government offices have been trying to figure out how to market the Delta "As Place" for the past couple of years, without success. It's an amazing fishing location with some of the best bass fishing, and some of the biggest bass tournaments in the U.S.; incredible water sports that goes on for miles and miles, yet it's extremely hard to sell it as a vacation spot.

I think if anyone came up with a great marketing idea for the Delta, the Governor would pay them a lot of money for it!!!

Aug 03, 2016 at 06:11 PM
Peter Figen
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Bridges along the California Delta

Those are pretty cool Bill. I've driven over a lot of those bridges making my way diagonally across the central valley. Some interesting little towns along the way too. If you keep it up you'll have enough for a book. Keep going.

Aug 04, 2016 at 02:34 AM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.