Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon EF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 L IS USM

NWash

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 L IS USM

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 L IS USM plus Pearstone Onyx Case, Hoya HMC Super 67mm UV(o) Multi-Coated Filter and Hoya Pro L Circular PL 67mm Filter

Sold

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 L IS USM plus Pearstone Onyx Case, Hoya HMC Super 67mm UV(o) Multi-Coated Filter and Hoya Pro L Circular PL 67mm Filter

Price: $800 shipped to CONTUS (plus PayPal fee)

I purchased each of these items in November 2011 (I have original receipts). The lens is excellent/like new condition. I honestly think I used this around 3 times - a trip to Jackson/Yellowstone, a trip to the zoo and a trip to the Eastern Sierra.

Included is a Pearstone Onyx Case and Hoya UV and Polarizing Filters. I also have all of the original packaging. Lens always had filters.

I believe the total retail on this package is $1,472, so $800 shipped seemed fair given the condition of everything.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

Thanks,
Nick

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM plus Case and UV Filter

Withdrawn

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM with Lowe Pro 9x9cm Lens Case and B + W 58 MRC UV-Haze Filter

Price: $250 shipped to CONTUS

I purchased each of these items in August 2013 (I have original receipts). The lens is excellent/like new condition and I rarely used it. It was something I thought I would use on paper, but I basically always just grabbed a zoom lens instead. Honestly, I maybe used this lens a handful of times (at best).

I have stored it thinking I would use it when I had kids, but turns out even then I don't grab it.

I have all of the original packaging. In addition, I am including a Lowe Pro 9x9 cm case and a B + W 58 MRC UV-Haze Filter. The lens had the filter on it 100% of the time (both in use and storage).

I believe total retail on this package is $420 so this price seemed fair to me given the condition, but let me know if you disagree.

Jul 30, 2016 at 08:23 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.