Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sigma 120-300 Sport

Eric Mastilak
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sigma 120-300 Sport

Got this lens in a trade. Finally got to try it out on my 7D2 this morning at my kids Saturday morning soccer clinic. I am quite happy with the lens. Anyone else have it, been good for you?

Jul 30, 2016 at 01:40 PM
JMDobson
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sigma 120-300 Sport

I loved it for the year I owned it. I shot it full frame and really enjoyed the flexibility. It was the perfect focal lengths for my style of shooting basketball. Sadly, I had to get rid of it to pay off the 400mm. That being said, I'm glad I made the switch to longer glass.

Aug 01, 2016 at 09:09 PM
shuttlemanfl

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sigma 120-300 Sport

I love mine! I shoot with a 7DII also and use to shoot all high school outdoor sports while my wife shoots with the 70-200 Mk II on a 70D. I still want to put it on a tripod and check the focus. I can't tell if I'm being too picky or if it is misses the focus. I really bought it as the biggest bang for the buck and really enjoy the flexibility the 120-300 give me over the prime. If I had a few more pennies and was making more money of action shots then I would have no problem bumping to the 400 prime. For now I'm very happy.

Aug 01, 2016 at 09:49 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.